Vanessa Wrote:
The video is just a black picture....
Here's a black and white one...... :ohmy:

Edit
Oh, Willem's fixed it !!

:blush: :S :blush:

Craig

Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:58 pm

It went Blank and Black on me too Vanessa. For whatever reasons, I had a lot of trouble uploading this time. It looks like Wiilem added the youtube link. Hopefully that works! THANK YOU Willem!!

David
Thanks for watching. I agree on the drop down before the chorus, it adds a lot to the song!

Dermot,
I appreciate your kind words!

Daryl,
Thank you for taking the time to watch. I did the short version thinking Neil could see what he needs to for tips and sugestions. Then when I couldn't upload it to the student reviews I didn't have the patience to re-do. Normally I would play the Intro, Verse and chorus twice, then repeat the chorus one more time and outro.

fjeanmur,
Just like you, I put this one aside for awhile before I got back to it. There are a couple tricky parts that I had to focus on one measure at a time and go slowly until I started to get a little better at it. Also, Neil suggests in the lesson to play the second D chord in the chorus in a kind of C shape on the 5th fret. I can hit it clean about 50% of the time but I didn't want to do a bunch of takes hoping I would hit a good one. Invaribly when I do hit a good one I'll mess up somewhere else, so I just played a regular D chord :(

Craig

Craig

Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:00 pm

Chris,

Thank you for your continued support and encouragement over the years! Enjoy the rest of your vacation!!

Craig

michelew

Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:32 pm

Excellent Craig. That sounded great.

Michele

Craig

Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:43 pm

Thank you for taking the time to watch and comment Michele. Your support over the years has meant a lot to me.

Craig

willem

Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:40 am

You got it,, it is fun playing instrumentals..

TGNesh

Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:48 pm

I get the serious face Craig! :laugh: :P

Recording is just... :S

I thought you did a great job anyway, very nice and relaxed playing, even if you didn't feel relaxed. ;)

Too bad that you couldn't get it through the review-uploader, but hopefully Neil will get to it in today's weekly recap.

Awesome to see you playing again my friend, many thanks for sharing it with us!

Ness

Edit: Thanks for the link Willem, otherwise I wouldn't have been able to watch it. :dry: :) There is something happening on the forum with those videos. I can't watch them in any thread and I know I'm not the only one... :(

Craig

Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:36 pm

Vanessa,

Thank you for watching! I appreciate your kind words. You are my hero and mentor so it's always wonderful to hear from you!

Take care my TG friend,

Craig

crieniecat

Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:34 am

Craig that was very nice to listen to!
I sang with you right away, indeed a very catchy song :cheer:

That worried look upon your face? No need for that at all :laugh:

Cheers
Corina

Craig

Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:17 am

Corina,

Thank you for taking the time to watch and comment, especially just coming off of an incredible vacation!

I'm honored that you, with your beautiful voice, would sing along with anything I'm playing!!

Craig

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic