CCNoNess knocks back another ouzo and post some holiday snap shots and vids...

neverfoundthetime

Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:28 am

As Corina and Lucas prepare to return home to a rainy and cold Amsterdam and leave Chris all on his own to soak up all the sun and ouzo all by himself on Crete (someone has to do it!), we offer our parting shot (of ouzo) in this lovely MB song.
Blue is the sea and blue is the mood and blue is the song.... not sure what colour the ouzo is by now :laugh:

daryl

Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:55 am

Blue is the shirt and blue are the walls and blue is the expression on your faces. But you both got a lot of color this week! I don't know the song but it definitely sounds like a MB song.

Chris, can't you convince Corina and Lucas to stay another week?

michelew

Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:22 pm

Chris and Corina,

The end of a holiday can be blue indeed. It sounds like you're taking home some great memories, hopefully that will put smiles back on your faces when you both settle back into normal life. You both look like you've absorbed enough rays to fuel your sunny dispositions for quite some time. :)

Thanks for sharing. It's always nice to see you performing together.

I wish you a smooth re-entry.

Chris - continue to soak up the bliss for all of us. :)

Lots of love

Shel

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

wiley

Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:01 pm

willem

Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:22 am

Super, beautiful.

neverfoundthetime

Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:45 am

Many thanks for tuning in Dary, Shel, Wiley and Willem!

Thanks Daryl,you definitely need to listen to a few MB albums :) .... this one was from To Our Children's Children's Children.
No chance on getting Corina to stay, she has to get all set for TG camp in a couple of weeks... and there is only so much ouzo you can drink and still sing straight! :laugh:

Thanks Shel, yes, soaked up a lot of sun and good energy from the sun-kissed food and wine each day here. Crete is a mystical and soulful place as well as being spell-bindingly beautiful with a perfect climate. So, I can handle another week of this! But I will be missing my singing partner and Chess partner (Lucas). Will post another vid and some holiday pics here as a memento.

Thanks for the kind comments Wiley! I'm wondering what colour you will end up with after mixing the tan with the green! :)
I'd love to be joining you all, especially as its looking like a bumper year for camp this time, so many great people to meet! But 3 weeks of Crete plus camp would be just too much fun for even the hungriest sou! :laugh: Pity I will miss the legendary BBQ! But camp remains on my bucket list.

Thanks Willem, it is beautiful to sing with Corina!

daryl

Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:00 am

Ah, paradise. Nice harmonies Corina.

neverfoundthetime

Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:15 am

Some pics...

Yamas with one of "The Muffins" who sang with us at Taverna 11 in Sfakaki.

Night life with Lucas

Costa and Christina in Agia Galini who sell olive wood items from wood between a few hundred and 2'500 years old.
I asked Costa to make me a pick and he made 2! Lovely, lovely people! We gave an impromptu concert.

The swag! Oh boy did we find LOTS of lovely THINGS we just had to have :laugh: Miss Ale will be happy about many of them!

sandysue

Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:07 pm

Hi Chris and Corina

I can't get your music video to play for me on my laptop. Sorry I missed your beautiful music. I'll try again later. :)

sandy

TGNesh

Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:42 pm

Gorgeous pics Chris! It sure looks like a great time and place!!

Like Sandy, and I know at least someone else as well, I can't see the videos. (I can on my iPad, or YouTube, but not on my iMac. Same for other videos on the forum) They're simply black pictures.....very weird.. :S

So indeed, eventually I was able to watch them. Lovely performances by both of you!

Many thanks for sharing some pics and music of your beautiful trip out there.

Ness

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic