CCNoNess knocks back another ouzo and post some holiday snap shots and vids...

crieniecat

Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:33 pm

Hi Daryl, Shel, Wiley, Willem, Sandy, Ness and all others who have tuned in and commented to our three threads from a very Sunny Crete! B)

As I'm writing my cat is curling up to me and being very happy to see my son Lucas and I to have come home.
For us it is still a huge difference to be back though :dry:

I mean, Wow! Chris had told us how beautiful Crete is, but it just can't be described in words, really!
Like you pointed out once again Wiley, let's hope next year a European TG camp on Crete will be something to finally happen and to look forward to!

The views, the many beaches to choose from, the wonderful people, who still have their hearts in the right place, to not mention without giving it any less credit as everything else on Crete, the honey, the olive oil, tzatziki and ouzo, just to name a few, it's all so rich in taste, it is no wonder it is said to be the birthplace of many Gods and Goddesses ;)
Just one of the many things we explored with Chris, was going to the cave where it is said to be the birthplace of Zeus... :woohoo:
Chris, is the perfect guide and with him having all this knowledge about almost everything on Crete, he never let time pass by without something new for us to see, do, taste or experience.

Of course all these moments my most wonderful singing partner and I sang, whether for a smaller or bigger audience, or just while sitting at the pool, are the very precious moments we'll especially remember... magic happened, as you might see in the video's
(btw I'm not able to see any video right now at TG, nor any of the other posted video's from TG-ers! So sorry, can't give you guys any credits for it right now :-( )
Oh, just so much to tell, I'll make sure at CA camp you'll hear all about it :P :woohoo:

For now though, I'm going to reminisce and take it slowly...
Big love to all,
Corina. :kiss:

tgjameela

Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:40 pm

Hi Everyone,

Sorry to hear that the videos are being troublesome...we noticed the other day that the lesson previews (the YT pop ups) were not working anymore and as it turns out Youtube updated their format and it messed up our configuration on the website...

We have since fixed the issue with the Youtube videos throughout the site, but the forum, as it's a separate configuration, will need to be patched for Chrome.

In the meantime if you can use Firefox please do, videos are still working there, and I'll let everyone know once the patch has been applied to embedded videos on the forum.

As always, thanks so much for your patience and I promise we're working on it :)
Jameela

Craig

Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:41 pm

Chris & Corina,
I finally got to see your videos. Just as I suspected, great playing and singing! Thanks for letting us in on your wonderful vacation!

Chris,
Remember the group collaboration of, Don't let the sun go down on me? That was a long time ago and possibly the first TG group effort!

neverfoundthetime

Sat Aug 13, 2016 3:19 am

Thanks for tuning in Daryl, Sandy, Ness and Craig! Glad the video issues are resolved... thanks to TGJameela for sorting that.

Imagine the fun we would have had, Ness! Next time!

Nice to see you and Lucas are hope safe and sound Corina.... make my day, tell its raining in Weesp! :laugh:
Yes, there was magic here :)

Yes, Craig, I remember the DLTSGDOM collaboration well, indeed one of the very first and I remember co-ordinating it, almost 6 years ago, now! The early collaboration threads read like a mini history of TG. Here's who's on it:
Left speaker: MarkM and Craig strumming rhythm guitar, Chris playing bass riff
Righ speakert: Jay picking arpeggio and Stuart strumming rhythm
Centre: Tammy and Chris on vocals
Video editing by Jay, audio mixed by Chris
Unfortunately, I could not mix in David's excellent bass work due to my lack of technical ability at the time!
I am happy to see that we are all still here at TG except maybe Tammy but we are still hooked up on FB.

and here's the vid....

dekotaj

Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:07 pm

neverfoundthetime wrote:
As Corina and Lucas prepare to return home to a rainy and cold Amsterdam and leave Chris all on his own to soak up all the sun and ouzo all by himself on Crete (someone has to do it!), we offer our parting shot (of ouzo) in this lovely MB song.
Blue is the sea and blue is the mood and blue is the song.... not sure what colour the ouzo is by now :laugh:

Sorry to here the good times are coming to a end. :( :( Life is full of great moments and I hope you will enjoy these for a long time.
Good friends,good food and drink and good music. These are the times that make life worth living.
Kev
P.S. Miss Corina you may want to check out you sun tan lotion. Even tho you look great in red,you may need a little time to heal up young lady. :laugh: :laugh:

dekotaj

Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:15 pm

neverfoundthetime wrote:
[quote
[/quote]

This should have been you two's parting song on your get together. DON'T LET THE SUN GO DOWN ON ME. :laugh: :laugh:

You folks should have had Miss Corina do some shaker percussion along with this one. I do enjoy watching you two sing.BRAVO!!
The best my friends.
Kev

crieniecat

Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:21 pm

Hi Kev

Thanks for the lovely comments!! Always great to hear from you. :)
And am happy to tell you im doing OK, no need for worries at all.
Was it the Sun that made my cheeks rosy red or the Ouzo? Hmmm, can't really remember well.. :unsure: ;)

Cheers!!
Corina B)

wrsomers

Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:14 pm

Just returned from vacation and saw these great videos. Thanks for sharing your vacation with us Chris and Corina. The music was very enjoyable.
Bill

thereshopeyet

Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:39 pm

Chris and Coriana

You guys know how to have a great time.

Thanks for sharing.

Dermot Image

jayswett

Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:19 pm

Great vids. It would really be something if Chris made it to IGC next year.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic