Nirvana-Heart shaped box

jimi40

Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:35 pm

Another installment from the basementband
Thanks for watching

neverfoundthetime

Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:01 am

Wow! You guys are evolving fast! This is much more complicated performance and everyone was doing great, well done!
We used to dish out karma points and then pizza points in the early days of TG, now we need to be handing out some medals: Medals for the kids, doing so well on their instruments and medals for a dad brave enough to set up such a drum kit for his son in the basement and another one for bringing the kids up with participation music. Your very own garage band. Magic

lueders

Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:09 am

Man, that was really really cool to see and hear!! Neat seeing you all together...played well all...and a voice that really suits the song. IMO. Loved it!! :) :) :) :)
Great Family Fun!

familyman4

Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:52 am

I love the basementband! I absolutely love watching your family play together! I hope you're keeping all of your recordings archived in a safe place so you will be able to enjoy them for years to come.

Can't really say that I have ever been a Nirvana fan but you all did a fine job with playing and singing the song! Your daughters voice sounded really good and your son has his drumming chops down pat. Keep 'em coming Jim...

Thanks for posting!
Bart

Craig

Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:06 pm

Very cool Jim and Family!

Your daughter's voice fits this song well. What great family time! Well done all the way around! Keep up the good work!

Craig

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic