Busking Jimmy Buffett - Pencil Thin Mushtache

auntlynnie

Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:03 pm

Bill,
What a great song - thank you for introducing is to it.
Great job with the singing, the playing, and the special effects.

Here is a link to an old Boston Blackie TV show. There was a radio show that preceded it, but you couldn't see the pencil thin mustaches on the radio version. [video][/video]

Lynn

neverfoundthetime

Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:37 pm

Nice one again Bill.... love that Taylor sound!

wrsomers

Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:06 am

Thanks Lynn and Chris.

Lynn - Funny you should include that link. I saw it doing my research for the video. Ok... now, I'm not so old that I'd remember listening to BB on the radio :S :laugh:

Chris - I'm wondering if you got your commission from my dealer yet :laugh: I love the Taylor more and more. It's really starting to open up. I think my Martin sounds better than the Taylor when recording in my studio but together they sound equally great but with different voices. The Taylor is very balanced and articulate, and the Martin is more woody and mellow. Only the Taylor is electric, so it is becoming my choice for live performing. Again thanks for being the inspiration for my new girl and the reason I'm going to need to come out of retirement and go back to work ;) :laugh:

Bill

fjeanmur

Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:28 am

HI Bill,

Sorry I am late to the party. It was a busy week. Jimmy Buffet is just so much fun! Thanks for sharing that one.

daryl

Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:24 am

Hi Bill. Really fun. This song just screams for a kazoo solo!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic