Collaboration: Nothin' to confess - The Time Zone Zombies and special guests

michelew

Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:37 pm

Hi everyone and thanks so much for your enthusiastic comments. As David said it's always a bit nerve wracking when we post a new video, and this one especially so as it had been a while.

So TZZ has a sound. Woo hoo! That's great to hear Ness. Thank you!

This project was another demonstration that distance is no barrier to creating music together; four different time-zones this time. :) Corina and Bill it was a lot of fun having to join our bonkers duo; having your voices and creative energy mix with ours. The final track is definitely richer for your contributions.

So there's a few votes for "favourite song to date", hopefully that means we're getting better at this song business. :) We're got quite a few demos and song ideas waiting in the wings. The trick of course is finding the time to work on them; well me in particular. :) oh to be independently well off and no longer needing to earn a salary.

Thanks again everyone. I loved reading your responses.

M

auntlynnie

Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:20 am

OH, so happy that the TZZ is back in its creative mode once again. Great song.
Love all the voices and the special guests!
Lynn

MarkM

Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:26 pm

Great job!!!! I really enjoyed that and thought the ending was a really nice way to go out. Keep them coming!!!

MarkM

BobR

Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:12 pm

TZZ AND GUESTS,

Great job all around. :)
Thanks for sharing

Bob

7645slug

Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:50 pm

Really nice song!

--tom

davidrfinn99165

Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:39 am

Many thx Mark, Bob, Tom and Lynn. It is great to get feedback from you all, especially after a gap of a few months.

We'll try and get round to releasing another song soon...as Shel said above, we have several things on the go including more original songs, although I'm thinking maybe another cover song next - I'll speak to the boss about it ! :)

michelew

Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:10 pm

Lynn, Mark, Tom, Bob,

Thanks for the great comments. It's uplifting to know that you're listening to our productions and enjoying them. They're fun to put to together and even more fun to share with people who understand what's involved.

Thanks!

Shel

David - original or cover??? ... hmmm that's the question. :) I could be wicked and start a poll. Good thing I'm not like that. :p

dennisg

Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:37 pm

Wonderful! That was really fun!

michelew

Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:49 pm

I'm glad you liked it Den. It was definitely fun to do. Thanks sweet man.

Shel
:kiss:

crieniecat

Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:12 pm

TZZ Rock!

Thanks everyone for tuning in and all the given compliments :)
I almost feel like a real TZZ now. It was an honor to be asked to join in on this catchy and fun song so it didn't took me long to say Yes to sing along some of the harmony parts.
The more pleased I was to listen to it develop into such a cute song. :laugh:

Again thanks for asking me to join in, Shel and David, seems the TZZ train is still running full speed ahead and only stops to deliver us something gooood B) :P

Corina :kiss:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic