Musical Winter Postcards from Zürich

michelew

Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:10 pm

Ahhhh magic indeed. Beautiful. And there's nothing like a little swinging on clothes lines in the morning. :)

Well I enjoyed all of your musical offerings immensely. Thanks so much for letting us be there in spirit.

Love ❤️ to you all sweet ones.

Love

Shel

wrsomers

Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:54 pm

Simply wonderful. A real international treat...2 ladies from The Netherlands, 1 man (and his daughter ?) from Switzerland, a guitar from Canada and a guitar from Czechoslovakia. Thanks for sharing your weekend with us.
Bill

crieniecat

Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:46 pm

A big Thank You for all your lovely comments!

Sharing these beautiful video moments with all of you and receiving such a wonderful response, has really been our pleasure, and is one of the things that makes us glad to be part of this warm hearted TG family. I hope we were able to forward some sunlight and a smile, especially during this rough time for our dear Hogan family.

sandysue

Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:01 pm

Thank all of you CCNess campers for the beautiful music you have shared with us. It's the next best thing to being there. :-)

Sandy

familyman4

Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:36 pm

Went thru all of your video's tonight. SOOOOOO great! Thank you for sharing!

TGNesh

Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:32 am

Just read through 3 pages full of kind, sweet and generous comments for which I thank you very much!!!! :cheer: :kiss:

It was another lovely time in Swiss, where Chris spoiled us rotten. :ohmy: And obviously lots of music and music and music. ;) I'm so glad you all enjoyed the occasion with us.

Thanks again all, till the next time, wherever that is... B)

Ness

(btw Kevin, you have a great memory!! :) )

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic