Busking Jackson Browne - Something Fine

darlenenjim15880

Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:04 pm

That was very good.

Craig

Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:40 pm

Bill,

All of your posts are very good. However, I think this is my vote for all time #1. Just wonderful. Congratulations on such a great job.

Craig

wrsomers

Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:53 am

Wow, I'm overwhelmed by the responses:

Bart - Thanks much my friend for your kind comments. You did hear me play this once before. I posted it a couple of years ago. I was not happy with that one for the reasons stated above and because my sound system was pretty bad.

Michele - Thanks sweet lady "river of sound" I love your descriptions.

Chris - Thanks again for your praise. I posted "These Days" by JB a while back and am getting ready to do another one of his shortly.

/david - Thanks much. I'll let you guess if I was wearing my hat for this performance :)

Tom N - JB is one of my all-time favorites. I love his alternate tunings. This one uses the 5th string dropped a whole step. Thanks for listening.

Mark - I'm glad I started your morning off well. Thanks

Daryl - You're the one who's too kind! Given your musical talent I appreciate your praise.

Ted - Thanks!
Best regards,
Jim :laugh:

Corina: I love your poetic responses. Thank you so much. Thanks for being a fan; you know I'm one of your biggest fans as well.

Darlene ? - Thank you and welcome to Totally Guitars!

Craig - Thank you for your generous comment. I think this might be my #1 favorite JB song (of the one's of his I play anyway), although "Fountain Of Sorrow" is right up there too. That's probably one you won't hear from me unless I start playing the piano again.

Best wishes to all!

Bill

khoffm

Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:59 am

Wow, wish I could do that...
Thanks Bill

sandysue

Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:26 pm

Bill

I Love your voice and Your music. Thank you for posting such pretty songs. I love listening to them :)

wrsomers

Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:50 pm

koffm - Kurt, thank you. Maybe we can work on it at the next IGC.

Sandy - Thank you very much. It's always so nice to hear from you. I hope all is well with you.

Bill

thereshopeyet

Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:12 pm

Bill
Something Fine

Sure is Fine !

Dermot

:cheer:

familyman4

Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:31 pm

Hello again Bill,

I just let my wife & son listen to this performance, they loved it as well.

They both think you are a professional player. I haven't told them any different :)

Thanks again!
Bart

BobR

Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:58 pm

Hi Bill,

That was a great performance all around. I enjoyed it as well as the wonderful slide show.

Bob

I had a great time yesterday. Thanks so much :)

wrsomers

Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:43 pm

Thanks Dermott, Bart and Bob!

Bart
- Thanks so much. It means a great deal to have feedback from people outside TG. Professional? That will be our little secret ;)

Bob - Thanks for yesterday and for tuning in to my latest post. It was so much fun getting together for our jam/bull session.

Bill

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic