Play !T and Post !T

neverfoundthetime

Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:31 pm

The last time any of the uploaders worked was anno 1856 or something like that! :laugh:
Youtube is the best way. Yes, they are out to get you Dean but what the Hell, there's always a way! :laugh:
I've been flagged many times on content but all my vids are still up and working.
If you want I'll upload to my channel for you, just PM where I can post a link to my Dropbox and you can upload to there and I'll transfer to YT for you and send you that link for you to post here.

EDIT:
Youtube and Facebook are really doing nasty things these days like removing content and giving certain non-mainstream thinkers a hard time. They are engaging in censorship aimed at eliminating alternative thinking to what the bought and sold, controlled main-stream media wants you to see. Its an open battle at the moment. The trick YT pulled recently of adding a bell to get notifications from Youtubers you had already subscribed to and already wanted notifications from, is one example. You will have missed many notifications you thought you would be getting.... now you have to go back and click the bell too. FB are starting to tell you what they say is fake news and therefore they are not going to let you see... welcome to 1984!

dtaylor

Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:54 pm

Thanks Chris, as soon as I have something worth posting I'll be in touch.

The insidious censorship of social media is very worrysome, when you can be 'shadow-banned',rendered persona non grata for wrong-think it makes you wonder where all this is going to lead as technology takes over our whole lives.

wrsomers

Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:46 pm

dtaylor wrote:

The insidious censorship of social media is very worrysome, when you can be 'shadow-banned',rendered persona non grata for wrong-think it makes you wonder where all this is going to lead as technology takes over our whole lives.
All of this is very troubling, so I say this. No one has to subject themselves to it. We can all go back to the old days and do our socializing face to face with people we can touch, feel, hug and love. That's the way it's always been for me and my generation, and I think it would go a long way to bringing sanity and humanity back to a world that seems to have become a place of controversy and sometimes hate. I long for the late sixties and early seventies where we sat around a campfire, passed a joint, drank some cheap wine and played/sang music until the sun rose. Peace out!

Bill

dtaylor

Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:32 pm

wrsomers wrote:
dtaylor wrote:

All of this is very troubling, so I say this. No one has to subject themselves to it. We can all go back to the old days and do our socializing face to face with people we can touch, feel, hug and love. That's the way it's always been for me and my generation, and I think it would go a long way to bringing sanity and humanity back to a world that seems to have become a place of controversy and sometimes hate. I long for the late sixties and early seventies where we sat around a campfire, passed a joint, drank some cheap wine and played/sang music until the sun rose. Peace out!

Bill
I hear you Bill, I deleted my facebook and YouTube is all I used as a means to an end for posting videos here.
Unfortunately, when the government is spying on every citizen when makes a phone call or uses the internet there'll come a time when privacy is an anachronistic concept.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic