Boston Meets Connecticut

wrsomers

Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:50 pm

On Saturday Feb, 11, 2017 Bob Ring paid me a visit. Traveling the 2 1/2 hours from his home near Boston, to mine in Central, CT. We spent the day jamming, sharing songs, comparing guitars and equipment/toys and just generally shooting the breeze about all things musical, guitar, TG, IGC and life in general. We went out to lunch at my favorite brew pub/burger joint and had just a fun day. Thanks Bob for making the journey and for sharing the day. Here's a picture of Bob and I in my office/studio with our guitars.

Bill

michelew

Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:43 pm

Great photo! You guys look as happy as pigs in mud. What a brilliant way to spend a day.

familyman4

Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:25 am

Hey Bill,

Don't forget that Bob is already contractually bond to the Beagles. Don't try to steal him away!!!

So glad you guys got to hook up for the day!

Bart

neverfoundthetime

Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:42 am

Nice pic guys.... now the video... :)

davidrfinn99165

Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:02 am

Nice photo guys..
.. i mean Augusta obviously !

spinland

Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:01 am

neverfoundthetime wrote:
Nice pic guys.... now the video... :)
THIS! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Great picture, you guys look so relaxed and happy.

daryl

Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:30 am

Great picture. What is the electric guitar? Did you guys do any recording? Did you play with your TCH together?
BTW I love the band name "Beagles". I'm guessing they do a lot of Eagles and Beatles.

wrsomers wrote:
On Saturday Feb, 11, 2017 Bob Ring paid me a visit. Traveling the 2 1/2 hours from his home near Boston, to mine in Central, CT. We spent the day jamming, sharing songs, comparing guitars and equipment/toys and just generally shooting the breeze about all things musical, guitar, TG, IGC and life in general. We went out to lunch at my favorite brew pub/burger joint and had just a fun day. Thanks Bob for making the journey and for sharing the day. Here's a picture of Bob and I in my office/studio with our guitars.

Bill

wrsomers

Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:19 am

Thanks folks. It was a great day.
Bart - The Beagles are safe
Chris - There was no video, maybe another time
David - Eagle eyes...that is the 12th at Augusta...site of many a Masters hopeful's downfall
Daryl -The electric is a PRS 24 ce standard satin which I just bought and am learning to play. We did play with my TCH which is a Play Acoustic, and Bob's which is a Voice Live 3. We also fooled around with Bob's Ditto 2x looper. I think Beagle refers to the guys at IGC who played together and all their names start with the letter B.

Bill

BobR

Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:42 pm

Hi Bill,

Thanks for opening your studio/office to me. It was such a great time just playing/ jamming and great conversation overall. Knuckleheads was a great place for lunch too.

One correction though, I have a Voice Live 2 not 3 :)

Bob

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic