Collaboration: Have You Ever - Brandi Carlile - cover by the Time Zone Zombies & Corina

michelew

Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:52 am

Hey everyone,

It's been a while, but we're back with another cover; Have You Ever by Brandi Carlile. And we invited the wonderful Corina to join us again.

We do have some originals in planning stages. I guess we're having too much fun covering other people's songs for the moment.

We hope you enjoy it.

Thanks

Michele

wrsomers

Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:29 am

WOW!!! What a beautiful production! The TZZ's and special guest just put one over the moon! Truly professional in every way. Michele, your work is getting better and better with each new video...very impressive. David...solid as always, but you forgot your hat ;-). Corina...so glad to see and hear you...beautiful singing and lovely pictures - :kiss:

Thanks for the great entertainment. It was so much fun..very enjoyable!

Bill

spinland

Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:36 am

Yeah, WOW! Bill's covered the bases quite nicely, so I'll simply add DITTO and that I loved, loved that so much. Thank you!

Mark

Edited to add: I forgot to note that I adore your band name! :woohoo:

daryl

Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:48 am

Well done all around. Everything was wonderful. Solid playing and singing.

Michele, are you still using iMovie? If so, your PIP work is amazing! If not, what are you using now?

neverfoundthetime

Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:53 am

Super! How cool is that? Musically very well done guys, that is a very difficult song to cover on the vocals so the girls did really well. Very up-beat and sweet. I liked the mix of guitars too. And the dogs stole the show :laugh:

Zombies rule!

neverfoundthetime

Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:54 pm

Such a good video and collaboration!

sandysue

Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:36 pm

wow excellent collaboration guys, you all sound great :)

TGNesh

Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:42 pm

WOW!!! That was an áwesome collaboration and production!! :ohmy: :cheer:

In thruth, I smiled all the way through! Just so lovely, sweet, charming, well played/sung and like Chris said, the dogs stole the show, haha! :laugh: :laugh:

All in all, such a joy to watch, great job by all of you!

Ness

tombo1230

Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:58 pm

Very sweet song, great production, vocal work and musicianship brilliant!

What a great collaboration, you should all be proud.

And just like Ness, I smiled from start to finish. :)

Tom N.

michelew

Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:35 pm

Bill, Mark, Daryl, Chris, Sandy, Ness and Tom,

Thanks SO much for all of your sweet accolades. I'm really glad that you all enjoyed it so much. It's definitely a fun and uplifting song.

I'm glad you enjoyed the guest appearances of our furry kids too. Mine cracked me up during the filming of the bass video and I just couldn't resist including them. As I said to Ness, Coco's tail was wagging so fast at one point I wouldn't have been surprised if it had suddenly started to lift her off the pillow and allowed her to hover over Kaylee's head as she teased her from her lofty position. :)

Thanks Corina for being our sunshine and light. Your vocals on this were fabulous and your expressions balanced the serious expressions that David and I normally wear. We really do love what we do, but recording video just sucks. ;)

David - thanks for everything you do and for being so patient on this one. :kiss:

Daryl - I'm still using iMovie. I don't have the time or money to switch to FinalCut Pro yet, but that's still the plan at some point.

Thanks again everyone. Your generous comments have really warmed my heart.

Shel

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic