Collaboration: Have You Ever - Brandi Carlile - cover by the Time Zone Zombies & Corina

TGNesh

Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:31 pm

Actually, I think this is Lisa from camp! :)

If not, WELCOME Lisa!! If so, then welcome to the forums, great to see/know you're still out there!

michelew wrote:
lchris9066557 wrote:
HI All, Love, love, love this! Thank you for posting!! Lisa
Lisa, firstly a big hello from Sydney.

It's great receiving such an enthusiastic response to our video. Thank you so much. And I personally feel absolutely honored that it was your very first post on the TG forum. Of course that could have just been a coincidence but I'm running with it. :) :)

It would be great to learn a little about you. If you're up for it, why don't you start a new thread and tell us a bit about yourself. There's an Introduce yourself section on the menu. Here

http://www.totallyguitars.com/forum/84- ... -here.html

That way your story won't get lost in this thread and people will see it.

It would be great to know what your music and guitar adventure looks like so far, where you're from, what brought you to TG, music taste and anything else you'd like to tell us about yourself.

Have fun and I hope we see you uploading something at some point.

Cheers.

Michele from Sydney

michelew

Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:38 pm

Lisa - Actually David also asked me whether you might be Lisa from camp. If so a big Hello! Well hello again. :) it was so great meeting you at camp and it's fabulous to see you on the forum.

Lisa if you're a new Lisa - then hello again.

Is there an echo in here? :)

sandysue

Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:47 pm

Hi Everyone. Yes, this is Lisa from guitar camp. I just uploaded a picture the other day. I really enjoyed your collaboration. So much that i have come back to listen again. I love the song, too and have started Vanessa's lesson (which is great!). I hope i see you all at camp this year. I have been practicing! I hope you are all doing well, too.

Lisa

michelew

Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:21 am

Hey Lisa. And that's a great profile picture BTW - its greatness to see you.

It's definitely a great song and fun to play. Ness' lesson is wonderful.

Have fun at camp. I wish I could join you all, but not this year.

I hope to hear how you all enjoy IGC 2017. Though of course I'll be dead envious.

Have some fun for me. And I hope to see you around the forum a little more.

Talk to you soon.

Shel

jim56

Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:21 pm

Hi Michelle,

Sorry to hear you won't be attending but i understand it is a really big trip for you. Maybe 2018? In the meantime, i will be watching out for your collaborations! Lisa

tjwatson10167

Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:16 pm

Wow.....I've been slacking. Can't believe it took me this long to get to this post and watch. Great tune. The production was great, it seems like it would take forever to edit something like that. Love all the vocals, guitars, bass.

My only question is where to I order my Time Zombie T-shirt.

Ted

davidrfinn99165

Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:33 am

Many thx Lisa and Ted...

Lisa - i guessed it was you haha...ie before the pic. hope all good and you are enjoying your playing. thx for looking in on our collabs...we are working on the next one now, it will be a little slower..

Ted - thx again... i only wish i knew where to get a TZZ t-shirt... don't tell !!

cheers/ david

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic