Wish You Were Here Acoustic

buddy

Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:07 am

davidrfinn99165 wrote:
Wel done Buddy.. that was well arranged and well executed, and you were completely on top of it both vocals and guitar.

take care/ david
Thanks much David, really glad you enjoyed this.

Bud

buddy

Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:09 am

Hi Michele,

Thanks for that reply as it was very uplifting and encouraging !!!

buddy

Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:11 am

photomichael wrote:
Sorry about your wife's illness. Best wishes going forward. Absolutely fabulous job on this song!
Thanks Michael and I appreciate the good wishes !

familyman4

Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:39 am

Hello Buddy,

I realize that it has been almost 2 weeks since you posted this video. I've listened to it a few times and really appreciate your voice and playing on this video. This song fits right into your wheel house for vocals.

I hope by now, your wife is still doing well and that she has continued to get favorable reports back from the doctor! I wish there was something more I could do to support you and your family but please know that I am sending you positive thoughts and prayers for continued improvement.

Bart

buddy

Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:45 am

familyman4 wrote:
Hello Buddy,

I realize that it has been almost 2 weeks since you posted this video. I've listened to it a few times and really appreciate your voice and playing on this video. This song fits right into your wheel house for vocals.

I hope by now, your wife is still doing well and that she has continued to get favorable reports back from the doctor! I wish there was something more I could do to support you and your family but please know that I am sending you positive thoughts and prayers for continued improvement.

Bart
Hi Bart, Thanks for the comments, thoughts, and prayers as they are truly appreciated and make a difference in trying times. Bud

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic