Wish You Were Here Acoustic

buddy

Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:30 am

spinland wrote:
That was stunning. Simply stunning.

Very sorry to hear about your wife's medical problems but also glad they seem to be resolving for you both. Thank you for sharing this, it brought tears and a smile and I had to play it twice.

Mark
Hi Mark,

Really glad you enjoyed this and thanks for your thoughts and prayers.

Bud

buddy

Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:31 am

Craig wrote:
Nice job Buddy. Very well done. Your guitar sounds great and your voice is very well suited for this song.

I'm glad to hear your wife's surgery went well. I'm sending positive vibes to both of you!

Craig
Thanks much Craig !

davidrfinn99165

Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:39 pm

Wel done Buddy.. that was well arranged and well executed, and you were completely on top of it both vocals and guitar.

take care/ david

buddy

Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:46 am

neverfoundthetime wrote:
Great guitar therapy Buddy! So sorry to hear what your wife (and you) has gone through but really happy to hear she is on the mend and prospects are good! Be well and keep up the therapy!
Thanks much Chris for your thoughts and prayers.

buddy

Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:47 am

wrsomers wrote:
Great post Buddy. Best wishes to your wife and you.
Bill
Thanks Bill !

buddy

Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:49 am

crieniecat wrote:
Hi Bud,

What a great tribute... I can hear your wish throughout the song, your fears and hopes... ouff..
As someone with a little history on that, I can imagine what both of you might have gone through...

Please pass through my warm and sincere greetings to your wife. Wishing you both strength and comfort.

Corina.
Corina, Thanks for your kind words, thoughts, and prayers. I will give Her a big hug from you.

Bud

michelew

Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:48 pm

Hi Buddy,

My memory fails me, but I think that's got to be one of the best posts I've seen you but up; maybe the best. Very powerful.

All the best to you and your wife. I hope she goes from strength to strength.

Thanks.

M

buddy wrote:

Hello All,

I have been off TG for a while as my beloved wife had recurrence of cancer. She had surgery last week and all went well and her prognosis is really good. Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. Decided to do some guitar stress therapy and do some playing and recording. I love this song and had a lot of fun with it. Let me know what you think. Bud

photomichael

Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:28 pm

Sorry about your wife's illness. Best wishes going forward. Absolutely fabulous job on this song!

buddy

Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:03 am

jayswett wrote:
[quote]Well done, Buddy. Hope things continue to look up for you and your wife.[/quote

Thanks so much Jay !

buddy

Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:06 am

TGVanessa wrote:
Great job Bud! Gosh.....so sorry to hear what you and your wife have been/are going through. I remember pics and videos of the both of you. Even through those it was very evident how much you mean to each other. I wish you both well and much strength.

Ness
Hi Ness, Thanks so much for your thoughts and prayers. We do have a very special love for each other so I am very glad that gets expressed through the videos and pictures. We need more love in this sometimes crazy world. Bud

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic