Busking The Town Pants — Coming Home

crieniecat

Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:07 am

Hi Mark, pfffieuw I've ran out of breath simply listening to your singing! :blink:
What a workout indeed! I couldn't find a picture of vocal cords lifting weights but it would have fit the feel :laugh:
Impressive and I can imagine this to be a huge challenge. So hats off...eeehmm on ;)

Cheers Corina

spinland

Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:00 am

Thanks, Corina!

Yeah; such a simple song but the tempo and energy (and length!) were what made it challenging for me.

Fun little secret: you can't see the dram of good Scotch just off-camera that was part of my loosening-up routine to prep for the recording. :silly:

Mark

crieniecat

Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:55 pm

spinland wrote:
Thanks, Corina!

Yeah; such a simple song but the tempo and energy (and length!) were what made it challenging for me.

Fun little secret: you can't see the dram of good Scotch just off-camera that was part of my loosening-up routine to prep for the recording. :silly:

Mark
Mark... Not sure why... but...I have a feeling you'll fit right in at IGC ;) B) ;)

spinland

Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:07 pm

crieniecat wrote:

Mark... Not sure why... but...I have a feeling you'll fit right in at IGC ;) B) ;)
Heh. I like the sound of that. FWIW I favor the Old Pulteney 12yo. I expect one of my first explorations after I pick up my rental car will be a good place to score a bottle.

For medicinal purposes, of course. :silly:

Mark

crieniecat

Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:30 am

I'm sure the other guys coming to camp will be most willing to show you around for a good store...
As some will probably have the same idea as you.
...Ehmm...Indeed only for medicinal purposes, lot's of them have an insisting cough that seems to reoccur during camp... B) (where's the angel smiley gone to when you need it?!)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic