busking Blue bayou by Sandysue

willem

Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:16 am

Yes, that was singing on top of the guitar, and wow throw in a octave,that was fun..

Willem B)

TGNesh

Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:45 am

Wow......absolutely loved it!!!

The song is just made for you and you made me smile all the way through... :) :) :) That sure is a keeper, which you could perform anywhere. So glad you decided to record it and upload it too. You sounded just awesome!

Ness

sandysue

Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:14 am

Michele: You really liked that song I was learning from Neil, Adele's version of the song called Make you feel my love. I think Bart posted that song on TG one time with a different chord progression in the key of D. He always plays and sings everything really beautifully. If you would be interested in trying to collaborate with me and anyone else on that song then let me know and I'll make a video and send it to you. Of course with my technical skills, that video might end up in timbuktu, but I could always get Daryl to help me find it. :S

David: You're a sweetheart. Thank you for your compliments. That''s a very simple song to play, with only 3 or 4 simple chords and really does need accompaniment by someone like Neil to dress it up. However, I did get an accompaniment of sorts because I forgot to stop my grandfather's clock before recording, so it chimed in and also bonged the time right in the middle of my song, and not in the right key either. :S

Willem: You are a singer in the choir and I saw that you really love singing. You're right it is fun. :)

Vanessa: Thank you, You are always so sweet and supportive, i really appreciate your opinion. :) :) :)

familyman4

Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:32 am

Hello Sandy,

I haven't tuned in to TG for a few days so I didn't see this post. Sorry I am late to the party!

You had mentioned to me how much you enjoyed this song, I can certainly see why. You play and sing it very well! And, like mentioned by others, that last note was a dandy! Way to go.

BTW, I noticed that you were wearing a jacket and the beautiful California sun was shining through your window. Were you secretly wearing a "Time Zone Zombie" T-Shirt and not allowing anyone to see it?

Anyway, this would be another great song for you open mic night at IGC.

See you soon....
Bart

spinland

Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:25 pm

Hi, Sandy!

Great song, and you totally nailed it. There's so much amazing talent here and I get bowled over nearly every day. Thanks for sharing that!

Mark

Craig

Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:33 pm

Great job Sandy! Smooth, steady playing and your vocals were really good! You nailed a lot of really high notes, well done all the way around!

Craig

crieniecat

Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:03 pm

Am I the only one at TG having problems seeing your video Sandy?!?!
Aaargh..after one hour of trying to get to the site, now I am, yet... no videooooooo :(

Hello? Hello? Hello?
Is there anybody in there?
Just nod if you can hear me
Is there anyone at home? :silly: :woohoo:

familyman4

Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:30 pm

Try this Corina.....

sandysue

Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:58 pm

Hi Corina: I'm not sure how to help make the video available to you. Wish I could help. Vanessa and Willem were able to see it earlier but maybe it's blocked now for some weird reason. When I ask for help on my electronic devices everyone always tells me to turn everything off for a minute and start over (really high tech advice) and oddly enough it usually works. :S

Mark: thank you for watching my video and for your compliments. I've really been enjoying your posts and busking On TG.

Craig: Thank you so much for your support and your really nice comments. :)

Bart: You're so funny. You noticed my coat. Yes I get cold really easily. I should probably be the one living in Arizona where it's 120 degree's at midnight in the summer. :)

Corina it looks like Bart came to the rescue. I see the video up again. Hope that works for you. Thank you Bart. :)

spinland

Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:43 pm

crieniecat wrote:
hour of trying to get to the site, now I am, yet... no videooooooo :(

Hello? Hello? Hello?
Is there anybody in there?
Just nod if you can hear me
Is there anyone at home? :silly: :woohoo:
*snicker* not gonna hijack Sandy's thread, but that song just came up on my playlist during my driving about today and I had a blast singing my head off and ignoring how much the idiot I certainly looked to the other drivers. I have some solo work to do before I can pull it off but...some day. It will be mine. O yes: it will be mine. :silly:

Mark

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic