busking Blue bayou by Sandysue

sandysue

Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:13 pm

feeling a little impulsive today. decided to busk Blue Bayou, hope Linda Ronstadt isn't listening. :)

wow I wish I knew how to do this stuff. hummmmmmm

neverfoundthetime

Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:30 pm

Hi Sandy

If you posted to YouTube, just copy paste the line in the URL line top of the page.....

sandysue

Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:31 pm

thank you Chris. I just finally got that URL to come up after messing around with you tube for a while. hope it worked this time. :)

daryl

Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:00 pm

I hope this is the one you wand. Sandy what I just listened to was fantastic! That last note was beautiful! Well done!!!!!

neverfoundthetime

Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:10 pm

Really nicely done Sandy! You sung that really well. Nice impulse to post this :)

michelew

Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:17 pm

Sandy, that's was simply gorgeous. What a treat! I think ... that song must have been made for your voice, it fits like a glove.

I think that may be my favorite upload of yours to date.

Fabulous singing and smooth playing. Really gorgeous.

Shel

daryl wrote:
I hope this is the one you wand. Sandy what I just listened to was fantastic! That last note was beautiful! Well done!!!!!

wrsomers

Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:29 pm

Sandy, just great. Linda would be proud of you, so would Roy (Orbison). As Daryl said, the last note was perfect!

Bill

sandysue

Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:04 pm

Chris: thank you so much for your help and advice on how to get my URL on you tube to work, and all of your kind support. I have really enjoyed all of the songs you have been busking. You play and sing really beautifully. It is a little scary to put yourself out there. It's nice that everyone on the forum is so supportive.

Daryl: Thank you for fixing my video. I thought of you when I couldn't get it to show up, because you are so good technically and you are the one that has helped me before. Thank you also for your wonderful compliments. You are an awesome guitarist and I would love to hear you sing too. I'm just trying to learn to sing, and I find it a little hard, if not impossible sometimes to hit the right notes and sing in tune, but this forum is a safe place to learn. :S

Michele: I can alway count on you to be kind, loving and totally supportive. Thank you for being you. I've really enjoyed all of your time zone zombie collaborations and admired your voice and musical abilities. I would love to have the opportunity to collaborate with you on something one of these days. :) I just need to learn how to get my video's from one place to the other. :S

Bill: A compliment about my singing from the guy with the awesome voice is very special. Thank you so much. I know I was struggling a few times there to stay in tune but I'm glad to hear that I found that last scary note just in time. :)

michelew

Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:03 am

Hey Sandy, doing a collaboration sounds like fun. Let me know if inspiration strikes. The tech stuff is a learn by doing thing and having people like Daryl around who know what they're doing and are happy to share their knowledge. He was one of the people who got me started too. :) let me know if you need a hand. I also may be able to help.

Shel

davidrfinn99165

Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:06 am

Great to see you singing and playing sandy...such a good impulse to post...i really enjoyed that performance.

i am so used to seeing neil playing along with you on the fotws that i could almost hear his guitar doing triad solos alongsides you there...

..and wow, that last note.. bravo!!

/ david

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic