Showing off my student Riley performing Hallelujah!

wrsomers

Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:50 am

Ness,
I'll just echo everyone's sentiments. Riley has a wonderful voice and an even better teacher. Good work, you deserve to be proud.

Bill

sbutler

Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:21 pm

She sounds like a world class performer, from here in northern Missouri.

I can't believe she's only 12. WOW

Thanks for sharing Vanessa. Tell her that we want her autograph now, while they are still available.

Scott

crieniecat

Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:10 am

Aaaw really endearing!
She can be proud of herself. Who knows, one day we'll be able to say, hey isn't that famous artist the little girl we saw back then? :)

I presume you forward our compliments and so on ;)

Bravo!!
:cheer:

thereshopeyet

Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:50 am

Vanessa

For sure, Riley did a great rendition of Hallelujah !
At 12, with you as her instructor she can only get better.

Dermot

TGNesh

Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:57 pm

Thank you so much everybody, for letting me show off my student ;) and enjoying her performance!

I've passed on your generous comments, which was for her hard to comprehend that they were coming from all over the world. :laugh:

In thruth, she barely knows how good she is. She just likes to play/sing and performing this was, as is to most of us, of course nerve wrecking. I thought it was just amazing how well she pulled it off. Especially since both the playing as remembering the lyrics was a challenge for her. It was all such short notice. Normally I would never recommend anyone to perform something which is not mastered completely. All of us have talked about this often, as in 'perform something that you know really well'. Also, this certainly wasn't a small venue... :ohmy:

Well, in her case, I think it shows quite some mental toughness. And as you all already figured and understood, I'm just so very proud of her! So again, thank you all for sympathizing. :cheer: Yes, I did hear your compliments to my role in there too, thank you very much for that as well! :)

TGNess B)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic