Goodbye Blue Sky - Pink Floyd

Craig

Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:55 pm

Thank you Sandy!

Your Blue Bayou helped inspire me to post. I think about getting some nicer recording equipment one of these days too, maybe when I retire and have more time to play around with it. Of course, then you'll be able to hear my mistakes clearer!! :dry:

Thanks again,

Craig

Craig

Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:00 pm

Thanks for taking the time to watch and the nice words Michele!

I try to pop back up once in a while when you least expect it!

Craig

familyman4

Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:46 am

Hello Craig,

Thank you for posting this! I really enjoy your music! I got a kick out of you comment at the end of the second video that Chris posted on this thread too, "singing in my head, does that count"?

Always love the Taylor KOA that you play! Beautiful guitar with a beautiful sound!

So, it is the end of a very busy Saturday for me here in Arizona. Took my wife, son ad mother-in-law to dinner and then the Professional Bull Riding event tonight. We had a wonderful time! The ladies have retired for the evening so I am setting on the patio, enjoying a cigar and an adult beverage of choice, listening to your song. What a great way to spend the end of a wonderful day!!!!

Thank you for sharing!

Bart

Craig

Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:09 am

Thanks Bart! I've always appreciated your support. It's crazy that the video Chris posted on there is from 5 years ago! I guess guitar time does fly! The singing in my head sounds really good! Vocally...not so much!!
Hopefully someday we can sit on the same patio and enjoy that same experience together, it sounds great!

Craig

spinland

Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:59 am

Loves me some Floyd! Great stuff, thanks for sharing it with us!

Mark

davidrfinn99165

Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:30 pm

Great to see you posting craig... plus the old one haha.. i wasn't even on here in 2012.

more soon please../ david

Craig

Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:49 pm

Thanks for watching Mark! There are some great acoustic Pink Floyd lessons on the site, check them out!

David, yes, Chris caught me off guard with that 2012 video! I actually have another song that I planned on posting but it has some tricky parts (at least for me!) and it's just not quite far along enough for my confidence level so I did this one instead. Hopefully the other song will be ready in a month or two. Thanks for watching.

Craig

TGNesh

Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:37 pm

So very awesome to see you again Craig and indeed with some more confidence! :cheer:

Great job and such a great song too! Probably one of the first dozen that I've learned here at TG.

I might have a few suggestions for you (which is never easy to type down :S ), but i also might leave it to our Master Teacher. ;) I'm sure he would love to get to it, even though it's in the busking section.

Looking forward to see your next upload!

Ness

Craig

Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:09 pm

Thank you Ness!

I appreciate your kind words. As you well know, it's difficult for me to play any Pink Floyd without thinking of you!

Suggestions from my guitar mentors and gurus are always welcome, one of the incredible values of this site!

Thanks again,

Craig

thereshopeyet

Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:09 am

Craig

That's funny, I was looking over Pink Floyd music last night.

This is a great video, no worry about the hair, I don't have any to dye !!

I like your guitar.

Dermot

:)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic