Collaboration: The Time Zone Zombies incognito by request... for Daryl - Fast Train

davidrfinn99165

Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:48 pm

neverfoundthetime wrote:
Yeah, you'd have to train up a bit David! Finlay was one of our jun. squash players and is pretty fit, vegan, anti-animal cruelty and a lovely guy. Not what you'd normally expect in HM, that's for sure!
hmm ... we're not exactly twins...although i don't generally come across many people who are actually pro-animal cruelty.....

would i have to get a tattoo?

sandysue

Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:53 pm

That was awesome Michele and David. You guys are very versatile. You go from lovely meaningful ballads, to heavy metal uniquely Zombie style. Wow, I Love it. :)

Sandy

michelew

Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:02 pm

Hey thanks Bill, Chris and Sandy,

Bill - at one point I was going to sing some background counter lyrics about specific things that were happening in the world... but it would have made it too real...

Chris - i created the drum track in GarageBand; I think it's Andres. Once you get the hang of it, which doesn't take too long, you can have a lot of fun with it.

Sandy - I LOVE that you loved it. :) it was fun.

I'm really glad you all responded. I was beginning to think we may have gone too dark and too heavy for the community's ears this time. :) it was fun getting dark and growly.

Shel

TGNesh

Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:15 am

Great job you two!!

I in particular liked the transition from heavy into 'not heavy' (for the lack of a better word :dry: ) and back again.

And yeah, deep dark and close to reality-based lyrics...I thought it was very well written.

In any way, you've showed again how versatile you guys are, which is just really awesome. :)

Well done you rockers!! :cheer: ;)

Ness

neverfoundthetime

Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:39 pm

davidrfinn99165 wrote:
neverfoundthetime wrote:
Yeah, you'd have to train up a bit David! Finlay was one of our jun. squash players and is pretty fit, vegan, anti-animal cruelty and a lovely guy. Not what you'd normally expect in HM, that's for sure!
hmm ... we're not exactly twins...although i don't generally come across many people who are actually pro-animal cruelty.....

would i have to get a tattoo?
You'd have to bite heads off bats and get at least half your body covered in tattoos! ;-)

davidrfinn99165

Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:13 am

TGVanessa wrote:
Great job you two!!

I in particular liked the transition from heavy into 'not heavy' (for the lack of a better word :dry: ) and back again.

Ness
thx for your support as always Ness.. I'm pleased you liked the transition... we called that bit the 'soft middle'...for want of a better word haha !!

/ david

spinland

Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:48 am

michelew

Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:05 am

TGVanessa wrote:
Great job you two!!

And yeah, deep dark and close to reality-based lyrics...I thought it was very well written.

In any way, you've showed again how versatile you guys are, which is just really awesome. :)

Well done you rockers!! :cheer: ;)

Ness
Thanks Ness. I love getting your feedback. :) Rockers! Hee hee :woohoo: :laugh: who knew? :) B)

Shel
:kiss:

dekotaj

Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:19 am

michelew wrote:
[quote]This may be a simple case of careful what you ask for... Daryl. :) A heavy metal song he said. Ha! Well here's your response funny man. :)

Fast Train

Sorry so late.

A heavy metal song he said. Ha! Well here's your response funny man. :laugh: :laugh:

Bravo! Was not expecting that one.

Thanks for sharing. What a treat.

Catch you on the next one Sis & Dave

Kev

michelew

Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:39 pm

It's nice to surprise you all occasionally. :). Yeh David is of course now having the fend off all the invitations for us to perform at heavy metal gigs as you expect. :P

I'm glad you enjoyed joyed it Kev. :) thanks for letting us know
Bro. :)

Will we see something new from you soon?

M

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic