Collaboration: Make You Feel My Love - Dylan cover - by Sandy and the Time Zone Zombies

sandysue

Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:09 pm

Craig:
Thank you for watching and weighing in on our video. It's very comforting to play and sing with the TZZ's because they are talented and experienced and they take care of all of the details. I just had to send Michele a couple of video's and her and David did all of the rest. It was truly a wonderful experience. :)

Tom:
You are so sweet, and I love my Star status compliment that you gave me, but of course when I go for a lesson, or see myself on FOTW, reality sets in and I realize that I still have a long way to go. I have to keep reminding myself that learning music is a process not a destination. But it does remind me of a quote I saw on Facebook from a 95 year old guy, who was asked why he still bothers to practice his music at his age, and he said "because I think I'm still making progress" :)

Sandy :)

davidrfinn99165

Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:07 am

Thx to everyone for all your kind and lovely comments on this one.... i'm late to the party and have just seen this all together and it is truly heartwarming.

A brief apology that for the video shel had to use stills of me playing the guitar on this one... i am away traveling and didn't have time to do another take for the video before i left, and we didn't want to hold up releasing this any longer. Anyway video recording sucks.. as they say in Australia.

My thanks especially to Sandy for being a true star and for letting us briefly share the stage on her shining rise to superstardom. And to Shel as always...for bringing this to fruition in a wonderful arrangement and for being eternally brilliant fun to make music with.

david

sandysue

Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:49 pm

hi David

Thank you so much for playing lead guitar for Michele and I and for letting me join in the fun with this song. You and Michele have great chemistry together and have composed so many great songs and produced great video's. You're right, Michele is very sweet, fun, and totally talented. I love the Time Zone Zombies. Can't wait to see what you guys come up with next. :)

Sandy

michelew

Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:31 pm

Sandy - you really are the sweetest... smiling here :blush: :) :blush: :kiss:

It was great having you join us. The honour was definitely mine. :) I feel like you and David did the heavy lifting on this one. The trick was finding a way to support the beautiful work you'd already given me. :) You did justice to this beautiful song for sure.

Thanks sweet woman. :kiss:

Ok this meeting of the mutual admiration society is closed for now. :silly: :) :cheer:

Shel

BobR

Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:10 am

Hi Sandy,
That was really well done all around and I enjoyed it very much. :) Great collaboration with Michele and David TZZ.

Thanks for sharing this wonderful performance.

Bob

sandysue

Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:15 pm

BobR wrote:
Hi Sandy,
That was really well done all around and I enjoyed it very much. :) Great collaboration with Michele and David TZZ.

Thanks for sharing this wonderful performance.

Bob
Thank you Bob. You're a sweetheart. Thanks for watching our video. :)

Sandy

dekotaj

Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:29 am

michelew wrote:
Hi everyone,

This one needs little introduction. We're back with another cover of a beautiful song with a beloved member of the TG family. Life can be sweet.

Enjoy!

Bravo TZZ & friends.

Thank you Sandy. Just a joy to watch you perform. And with our resident band.BRAVO BRAVO BRAVO to you all.

Kev

P.S. Great job on the mix sis.

sandysue

Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:20 pm

Thank you so much Kev. That makes me feel good to hear that you liked our video. It was a treat to get the chance to perform with our TZZ band. :)

Sandy

michelew

Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:31 pm

Thanks Kev. It's always great getting feedback from you.

M

crieniecat

Mon May 15, 2017 11:23 am

Oh.... My.....
I haven't been on the TG forum for some weeks (month? maybe...more) And I was so glad to hear there was a shining star on the forum collaborating with my old time favorite TZZ!!!

This song is quite special to me and to see it being sung this well by two lovely ladies and on top of that being accompanied by "Mr. TZZ Cool Mustache" himself B) , as always in the most excellent way... just wow :cheer:

A pleasure for the eyes and a treasure for the ears my dear friends...
The feel was overall wonderful, tank you for this treat :kiss:

Your fan,
Corina.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic