Collaboration: Make You Feel My Love - Dylan cover - by Sandy and the Time Zone Zombies

michelew

Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:21 am

Thanks so much everyone. It's so nice to see all the accolades here, for Sandy's performances in particular. She did such a nice job on the playing and singing that David and I decided to take a relatively light approach and mostly accompany her as she was already shining so brightly and we didn't want to cloud her light. :)

It definitely has been fun teaming up with TG Royalty. :)

Thanks for tuning in. As always we really appreciate everyone's support and encouragement.

Regarding the key: I did hear a certain someone muttering "damn piano keys...". I'll give you a hint as to whom that may have been. ... Bb works for my girlie voice too. :) B)

Shel

spinland

Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:22 am

Love, love, LOVE this. You guys are jaw-dropping. :ohmy:

Mark

willem

Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:23 am

Love every second of it...

Willem

TGNesh

Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:22 pm

Wow....that was just fabulous!! :ohmy: :cheer:

Ron is so right, you've come such a long way Sandy, just awesome to watch. You did just fantastic, both playing and singing! And you've definitely found great collaborators in the TZZ, they rounded up things just perfectly.

I'm with Willem, I loved every second of it! :) :)

Ness

neverfoundthetime

Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:41 pm

TG headline: Sandy taken by the Zombs! And its a hit already! Well done all round guys. Very nicely done Sandy, you shine through.
Where's my TZZ shirt and firelighter...?

sandysue

Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:53 pm

Michele: Thank you for all of your multiple talent's in both music, and electronics and production, along with your calm easy nature which makes everything come together so smoothly. You're awesome and so is David. Thank you both for letting me be a friend of the Zombie's on this video. Sorry about the key of Bb. I guess you can't really capo the piano. :S It's all Adele's fault since that's her key for this song and I just copied her. :S

Mark: I love it that you are really participating on the TG forum these days and weighing in on other TG posts and also posting many really fun topic's and video's yourself. You are a great addition to TG and the forum. Can't wait to meet you at camp. :)

Willem: I always love hearing from you on my FOTW lessons, and video's that I post. Thank you for your really wonderful response to this video of Michele, David's and mine. We really appreciate it. I also always look forward to your posts here on TG and also on FB, not just your beautiful music, but I've also been wondering how your vegetable garden, and birds are doing this year. You'll have to post some pictures on FB. :)

Vanessa: I really value and respect your opinion on anything the students here on TG are doing, so I'm really thrilled that you like our video for this really pretty song of Bob Dylan's. Thank you so much. It has been such a thrill to be included as a little bit of a zombie on this video.

Chris: Thank you for your wonderful comments about our video. I've been watching you Play and sing in video's that you have posted on this forum for several years now and you are really an awesome musician. :)

michelew

Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:04 pm

Sandy - don't worry about Bb. I was just teasing David who indeed had a capo at his disposal. Actually his grumble, which was just a little one, amused me for the very reason that he could have used a capo. I think he was being stubborn with himself and making himself use his brain. So any grumble is well and truely his own fault for being such a hard task-master. ;)

Bb was definitely not a problem for me on the keyboard. :) and it IS actually possible to capo the keyboard electronically. I just didn't need to. It was easy enough to transpose Neil's chord sheet from A to Bb.

So all good and I think this is the appropriate response to the grumble. ... :P

Craig

Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:31 pm

Great job to all! I really loved this. Congratulations to Sandy. Your playing and singing were very good. The Zombies did their usual great work. Enjoyable all the way around!

Craig

michelew

Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:37 pm

Mark, Willem, Ness, Chris and Craig,

Thanks for tuning in and posting such lovely feedback. It's very uplifting to read it all. :)

Ness - "...TZZ, they rounded up things just perfectly" is music to my ears. You always know exactly which notes to play. ;) That makes me smile, that David and I were able to complement Sandy's wonderful performances. :kiss:

Thanks again. I've loved reading all of these.

Shel

:kiss:

tombo1230

Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:50 pm

Sandy you are a little star! :) Loved it! and well done the TZ Zombies!

Tom N.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic