Collaboration: Make You Feel My Love - Dylan cover - by Sandy and the Time Zone Zombies

sandysue

Tue May 16, 2017 12:45 am

thank you for your wonderful comments on our video Corina. You're such a sweetheart. i would love to hear you sing this song. maybe at IGC this year. I hope you are able to join us again for IGC 2017. It would be great to see you again. It's going to be at the beach. :)

Sandy

michelew

Tue May 16, 2017 2:49 am

Corina thank you. :)

If you decide to sing this on video at some point, pleeeeeeeeeease send me the link. I'm sure you would be absolutely amazing.

It's such a beautiful song and your voice... would match it so well I have no doubt.

:kiss:

crieniecat

Tue May 16, 2017 6:53 am

You two are sweethearts and yes camps at the beach this year eh? Seeing you all again would indeed be great. It all sounds wonderful, yet, time will tell if, or and when :cheer:

Thank you for the compliments :woohoo: :kiss: Yes I'd really love to sing this song. Somehow I haven't, but maybe it's time I do. Maybe I'll dust off the mic and will video it indeed.
Still have the other one back up my sleeve as well, I haven't forgotten ;) So who knows.... maybe soon you'll find them both in your dropbox B)

:kiss: Corina :kiss:

michelew

Tue May 16, 2017 8:14 pm

:woohoo: :kiss: B) B) ;) :silly:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic