Wild World Cat Stevens

buddy

Sat May 06, 2017 10:24 am

neverfoundthetime wrote:
This is a great song for you to tackle Buddy as it fits your voice well. Sound and video look, you have pretty much perfected by now so your videos are always well delivered. Well done and thanks for posting!
Thanks Chris, Your words of encouragement and suggestions over the years have helped me become a better musician.

Bud

buddy

Sat May 06, 2017 10:26 am

wrsomers wrote:
Great job Buddy. This is a great song and the runs are tough, but you pulled them off. I agree with Bob R, the C's in the verse are Cmaj7. Try it and you'll see that the B on the second string matches the vocal note. Thanks for posting another great song.

Bill
Hi Bill, Thanks for the feedback on this tune. I played it both ways before recording and somehow I just liked the Cmaj sound a little better for my voice.

Bud

buddy

Sat May 06, 2017 10:27 am

jayswett wrote:
Nice job, Buddy. Loved the fills.
Hi Jay, Always good to hear from you and glad you enjoyed this.

Bud

buddy

Sat May 06, 2017 10:30 am

sandysue wrote:
Very nice Buddy. Your singing and guitar playing sound great. :)
Thanks Sandy, how are your horses ? I was raised with horses and have ridden and trained them my whole life. Did a lot of horse packing in the wilderness of the high Sierras in my youth. Bud

buddy

Sat May 06, 2017 10:31 am

spinland wrote:
Late to the party, but love this rendition!

I'm far from being up to the point where I can prod at bass notes and dominant sevenths but I grok rhythm and tone and you nailed this song. :side:

Looking forward to more!

Mark
Thanks Mark !

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic