Guess who was in the neighborhood? Celebrating with a little playing

buddy

Sat May 06, 2017 10:21 am

Michele,

That was really fun to watch. Jam sessions with friends are good for the soul.

Bud

michelew

Sat May 06, 2017 9:31 pm

Hi everyone,

Well David's been and gone. He's on his way back to the UK. I can't describe how wonderful it was to have him here and to be able to just spend time playing, singing and chatting in person. Oh and walking ALL over Sydney. His enthusiasm, sweetness and rat-baggery just become more accentuated and faster in person. :) I'm hoping that the blue skies and fun will lure him back to Sydney shores again. :)

Thanks for all of your wonderful comments. Yeh... it really is special getting together and playing with the friends we've made on TG. Being able to sit in my own lounge room with all of my girls just made the experience even more fun, hence the smiles. Oh and David and Sue kept cracking me up, including the previous version of this song where David was literally howling throughout. :) :P :laugh: We didn't use that take because ... we'll frankly his howl was a bit half-hearted. :) oh and I cracked up at the end because we forgot to howl to finish the song as we had discussed doing.

Regardless it was great fun. I absolutely encourage you all to get together with TG friends when you can.

Ness - your response gave me an enormous smile too. And it would have been beyond fabulous if you could have joined us. One day... :kiss:

Sandy - you made me giggle. :silly: new songs... well maybe we did... and maybe we didn't. :P In truth the time went so fast and we jammed so much in that it's all a bit of a blur.

David - I guess long distance communication and collaborations will need to do for the moment and/or until I win the lottery.

:)

Thanks for tuning in folks.
Love

Shel

pfiske

Fri May 12, 2017 8:32 pm

How fun! Won't be long and we'll be getting The Band back together at camp.
Paulette

crieniecat

Sun May 14, 2017 4:08 pm

Aaaah my favorite band got together!! Jeeeeej
That was so lovely to watch, and it made me smile all over.
Now that's refueling the engines in the best possible way :laugh:

Shel and Dave and Sue and the doggies, Bravo!! I was waiting for the doggies to chime in at a point but I guess they were enjoying the cuddles too much eh? B)
TZZ Rock!

Love
Corina :kiss:

michelew

Tue May 16, 2017 3:06 am

pfiske wrote:
How fun! Won't be long and we'll be getting The Band back together at camp.
Paulette
Hey Paulette! Thanks for tuning in. Yeh I'd love to join you all at camp. I'd love to attend every year of course. But it won't be possible this year. Have some fun for me. I'm hoping to see some performances. :)

Corina thanks! And now you know what it's like for those of us watching you get together with Ness, Chris and Ale.

I forgot to give the doggies their cue. :) next time. :) woof!

Shel

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic