Busking Trial: Rolling Stones & Cat Stevens

heatndude

Thu May 25, 2017 8:53 am

Thank you everyone fro the support!

You know when you are playing by yourself you hear all the little mistakes and you think that your not that good!

Craig-- Yes I keep my music organized in a binder, at least the songs I can play or working oin so its constantly changing. Thanks for the kind words!

Corina--Ill work in the dancing camera, maybe my playing is so good anything around me has to dance. :blink:

Markie Mark---I will defintly be posting more soon, stay tuned

Thanks again everyone,

Mark #2

michelew

Thu May 25, 2017 10:14 pm

Hi Mark,

It's great to see you posting a cool video. It's a successful initiation by fire. Or at least it feels like that right?

Keep them coming. Make sure it's not years before you post the next one. :)

Well done.

M

BobR

Fri May 26, 2017 2:37 pm

Hi Mark,
Great to see and hear you play. Very well done on both tunes :)

Bob

heatndude

Sat May 27, 2017 5:42 am

Michele is the old pro here that hit it right on the head "trial by fire" it was a nerve racking thing for me to do for some reason? You also remember some of the videos I posted years ago, maybe I'll re-visit those songs and re-post to see the differnece a few years make.

Bob & Vanessa thanks for the encouragement, I'm officially in the up load club :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Thanks,

Mark

dekotaj

Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:15 am

michelew wrote:
Hi Mark,

It's great to see you posting a cool video. It's a successful initiation by fire. Or at least it feels like that right?

Keep them coming. Make sure it's not years before you post the next one. :)

Well done.

M
BRAVO !! Mark

Yep what sis said. Make sure it's not years before you post the next one. :)

I don't know if you want advice or not. Like other have said playing is smooth. Every one has there way of playing.. You roll you wrist when you doing your up strums.It did not affect the timing, but ( maybe the sound ). No big deal. Just something to look at if you want.

The very best Sir.
Kevin

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic