Corina & Chris Dancing with Tears in My Eyes

neverfoundthetime

Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:48 pm

Nice idea Kev, but, I shall not be moved :laugh:

Maybe later in the year we can try another collab, let me think about it.... guess we can get Corina to sing too :laugh:

crieniecat

Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:01 pm

neverfoundthetime wrote:

Maybe later in the year we can try another collab, let me think about it.... guess we can get Corina to sing too :laugh:
Kev, you're the sweetest accomplice I could have, but... Chris is solid as a rock (mountain . :unsure: ;) ..)
I do like the idea of doing a collab together, so... make ME an offer I can't refuse B)

Oh well, for now I can live with the idea that the first song we ever recorded together, was when Ness and I came over to der Schweiz and we all sang;
" Can't Help Faling In Love" ... and that my precious is.... ABSOLUTELY an Elvis song hehehehhe B) :P :(

Your honor, I rest my case B)
Corina :kiss:

dekotaj

Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:46 am

neverfoundthetime wrote:

A man of convictions. Now that's refreshing.

Hey buddy just giving Miss Corina a little ornery back :laugh: :laugh:

She takes it well I hope? :unsure: :unsure:

dekotaj

Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:05 am

crieniecat wrote:
neverfoundthetime wrote:

Kev, you're the sweetest accomplice I could have, but... Chris is solid as a rock (mountain . :unsure: ;) ..)
I do like the idea of doing a collab together, so... make ME an offer I can't refuse B)

Oh well, for now I can live with the idea that the first song we ever recorded together, was when Ness and I came over to der Schweiz and we all sang;
" Can't Help Faling In Love" ... and that my precious is.... ABSOLUTELY an Elvis song hehehehhe B) :P :(

Your honor, I rest my case B)
Corina :kiss:
You have made your case well.I will go to chambers to render a verdict. :laugh: :laugh: And as far as making you and offer you cant refuse. You are asking a lot from and old fat man. But I will look into it. :laugh: :laugh:

Kev
PS I have me a brand new grand-baby 2 mos.old. Now that make 3. So grandpa is real busy these days spoiling the heck out of them grand-baby's.With Lisa on 1st shift & me on 2nd and grand- baby's on the weekend. Got no time to play much anymore. :( :( . But we will see what Chris comes up with. xo

neverfoundthetime

Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:23 am

Many congrats on grandchild nr. 3 Kev!

I will be getting back to you at some point in time later in the year for sure....

crieniecat

Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:46 pm

Aaaaaw congratzzz on the grandkiddo's Kev!
Lovely to hear such "proud noise" coming from a grandparent ;) :laugh: Music to my ears. (no I don't mean the baby cries) B)

What say you? Do we have a verdict or shall this case be postponed to later this year....
Stay tuned for an update soon as we now first go back to our outstanding reporter, live at the scene delict, please let us hand the mic to.... roffle roffle roffle... :lol: :woohoo:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic