Corina & Chris Dancing with Tears in My Eyes

crieniecat

Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:05 pm

What happened here was incredible to watch as it unfolded itself... Chris told me he was very inspired by Vanessa her lesson of Ultravox, so thank you Nessa! :kiss: As it lead to us trying out this wonderful song... I agreed with Chris that this would be a lovely lesson as well, so we hoped it would be, helas it won't :dry:

In a time span of the late morning/early afternoon, Chris started to try and figure out this song, and it didn't took him long before we could try it out, and to get where we are now. He was under a spell it seemed :lol:
Now this song had always been on my list of cool songs to listen to, and when I tried to sing along with Chris, it totally grabbed me, there and then. Everything just lined up during the day and we weaved and brewed, accompanied by a cool Martini and a lovely brunch, and before I knew it, I was brought to tears in my eyes and a glow on my face... You created some pure Magic Chris! :kiss:

So, Daryl, Craig, Sandy, Tom, Michele, Mark, Bart and last but certainly not least Vanessa, thank you all so much for being so supportive and wonderful, it really means a lot to hear from you. TG Is a great place to be.

A special shout out to Thank you Neil, for creating all this and for bringing out all these (thousands of) wonderful lessons, with the supportive and wonderful help of Vanessa :kiss:

Love to you all
Corina

buddy

Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:09 am

Wow, I really enjoyed your performance of this song together. You have really built a good music chemistry together !!!! Great playing Chris and as always Corina your vocals were stellar. Bud

crieniecat

Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:02 pm

Bud, wow what a fantastic comment! You make my day :cheer:
Thank you so much, your comments are always very appreciated and uplifting.

Hope you and your wife are doing well and her recovery is still ongoing and positive.
:kiss: Corina.

BobR

Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:09 am

Chris / Corina,

A bit late to the party, but I enjoyed it very much :)

Bob

neverfoundthetime

Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:22 pm

Many thanks for tuning in Tom, Shel, Mark, Bart, Vanessa, Buddy and Bob!

I am certainly enjoying the vibe Corina and I can create Buddy, its easy when you have someone with Corina's voice, sensitivity and ability to play with! And its fun looking for songs that could work well. :)

neverfoundthetime

Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:23 am

Came across this stunning YT acoustic version of the song this morning.... take a listen to the sound this guy generates

dekotaj

Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:54 am

Bravo!
New takamine. Sound great Chris. Is that a pick your holding?

miss Corina what a fantastic job with the vocals. Got to say that's not out of the norm for you.

Thanks for sharing you two. More please.
Kev

neverfoundthetime

Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:41 pm

Thanks Kev! Yeah a pic in my hand, how about that! Feeling pretty much at home with a pic these days.... one learns after all! :laugh:

crieniecat

Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:45 am

dekotaj wrote:
Bravo!

miss Corina what a fantastic job with the vocals. Got to say that's not out of the norm for you.

Kev
:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
....Smiling all over the place.... Yes the song fits like a glove....
Don't you think we should be doing an Elvis song by now Kev?? B) Maybe you can convince Chris....?

Hehehehe.... B)
Corina.

dekotaj

Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:33 am

crieniecat wrote:
dekotaj wrote:
Bravo!

Kev
:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
....Smiling all over the place.... Yes the song fits like a glove....
Don't you think we should be doing an Elvis song by now Kev?? B) Maybe you can convince Chris....?

Hehehehe.... B)
Corina.

Now, Now Sweet Lady.

For such a pretty lady you have a little ornery streak in ya. :laugh: :laugh: . I am surprised that you think I am the kind of man that would try and influence a friend into doing something he has said he would never do. But with that being said. I believe Chris said he would never do a Elvis song?? I do not believe Chris ever said he would not do a song that Elvis ever covered. So with that being said if my friend would like to cover a cover by Elvis. I would be happy to find a version of a Eddie Rabbit song. That Elvis covered called Kentucky Rain. And try and learn it. So with that gorgeous lady if you can some how barter with Chris, and as the godfather once said ( make him and offer he can not refuse ) then my friend can let me know to start learning this song. :laugh: :laugh:

With all the love and old fat man can muster. The very best to you two
Kev

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic