We did it!!

neverfoundthetime

Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:00 pm

Really cool guys! Nice job Mark (feel nervous with Ness eyeballing every move? :-), I know how that is :-)).
I know Corina likes to sing this one... it shows!
Great get together guys!

khoffm

Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:53 pm

That's looks like so much fun to be able to get together and play beautiful music together. Sounded great everyone and I enjoyed watching.
"You get a tan from standing in the English Rain! Goo goo g' joob "

TGNesh

Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:39 am

Many thanks for all the kind comments guys!

We sure had a great day, indeed lots of sun (not something you can count on in Holland), a tan, wine, music, laughter and what not, just perfect!

Yes, the story of the key of C(-ar) is quite hilarious :laugh: B) . I broke it in two (the car-key) so when using only one part the car didn't start. There was a sensor in the other part, who knew??!! :ohmy: :S ) In my defense, my fellow passengers, didn't know about it either. All they could do was laugh while I couldn't get my car moving on top of the bridge crossing the famous Zaan river. They already thought it was hilarious that I had a cassette-deck in the car and no automatic windows. :silly: They even took pictures (that's the réal tourist) of me trying to get the %#^$thing moving.

All in all, once the repair guy showed up, that's when I ran across the bridge to meet him, while the others enjoyed another glass of wine, amused by me running. Such supportive guests!! :P ), it was a 1 second fix and thankfully we got home after all. :blink: :cheer:

Anyway, as obvious, we had an awesome day and managed to record a song too. The take is actually at the very end of the day, great conclusion of it all I'd say. :)

Ness

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic