Dad and daughter sing-along!

buddy

Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:25 am

Just popped in for a second and I am glad I did. Chris, this is really precious with you and your daughter. Glad you are able to stay close to her as she has moved into adulthood. Congratulations Miss Ale and enjoy your adventure in your new flat. Bud

tombo1230

Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:34 pm

Well done Miss Ale and Chris, this was music to my ears and very nice indeed. :)
The new flat looks very cosy.

Interesting that you were talking about a long and winding road in one of your replies Chris, made me chuckle, as I was in the Cavern yesterday and today, where of course the Beatles started in Liverpool.

Tom N.

TGNesh

Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:04 pm

Chris and Miss Ale, that was incredibly lovely and endearing and what not.

Also, how awesome that Ale has found such a nice place. It looks really 'gezellig' and dinner looks fabulous too! :cheer:

I'm very happy for both of you, such special and beautiful moments, thanks for sharing it with us.

Ness

neverfoundthetime

Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:17 pm

Thanks for tuning in folks!

Thanks Buddy, I know you and so many others here understand the beauty of making music with your family members and the Dad / Daughter connection seems to be a very special one, certainly is for me! Hope all is well back home!

Thanks Tom, you are another who completely gets the making music with your daughter thing! About time you coaxed another gem out of Claire, no?
Half my family is from Liverpool Tom, so the Mersey thing is in the blood! Great you were in the Cavern yesterday! I believe its now across the street to where the real original was... correct?

Thanks Vanessa. You would be impressed if you would see Ale right now, she has done so well! Next time you are over, I am sure we will be over at Ale's for a sing-along!

tombo1230

Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:23 pm

neverfoundthetime wrote:
Thanks for tuning in folks!

Thanks Tom, you are another who completely gets the making music with your daughter thing! About time you coaxed another gem out of Claire, no?
Half my family is from Liverpool Tom, so the Mersey thing is in the blood! Great you were in the Cavern yesterday! I believe its now across the street to where the real original was!
Interestingly I heard a women say that the original place was across the lane, but as far as I see that is not the case. There is a sign next door to the Cavern where I had my photo taken, which states that this is the original entrance to the cavern. A staff guy said the stage is built where the old one was and is identical. So............?? Not 100% sure.

The place is very atmospheric. There are sound alikes playing every day and they are brilliant.
All solo one guitar acts, but very good! A Lennon sound alike and a McCartney sound alike amongst others.
The McCartney sound a like was.......I hate to admit it....better than the original.

I recorded a song myself before I came to L'pool but didn't post it as I had no time. It was a one take job. Claire had food poisoning so wasn't well enough to join in. It wasn't a Beatles number.

Tom N.

P.s. Didn't realise you were part scouser Chris, that must be where the singing voice comes from? Liverpool like Glasgow is a very musical city. :)

crieniecat

Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:26 pm

A (house warming?) party is waiting for me....? So Cooooool!
I'm all up for it B)

missale

Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:28 pm

Hey folks

Thank you so much for your lovely comments! They warmed my heart. It's such a big pleasure singing and sharing it with people who appriciate and have a heart for it.

It was a wunderful eavning we had together and I am happy to share the spirite with you guys.
Looking forward to a music weekend with Corina and my Dad... (right now)

Any suggestions or wishes we or I could try to learn?

Love Alessandra

daryl

Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:38 pm

missale wrote:
Hey folks

Thank you so much for your lovely comments! They warmed my heart. It's such a big pleasure singing and sharing it with people who appriciate and have a heart for it.

It was a wunderful eavning we had together and I am happy to share the spirite with you guys.
Looking forward to a music weekend with Corina and my Dad... (right now)

Any suggestions or wishes we or I could try to learn?

Love Alessandra
Hi there. I would love to hear you three sing this one:

What are the chances? You can find the individual parts here: https://www.homebrewaudio.com/individua ... ly-hoping/

missale

Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:48 pm

I'ts very nice, i like it. I'm sure i can get them to learn it with me.

( Dad: "Maybe baby" ;-) )

Hope your doing well Daryl. From the three of us

familyman4

Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:01 pm

Beautiful Chris and Miss Ale! Sorry I am late watching this but it was worth the wait! Thanks for sharing!

Also Daryl, good find/post on the CSN harmonizing song. That is a great version of the song should work out really nice for their voices if they have time to work on it. That is really cool that he has broken out each part for learning.

Bart

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic