Dad and daughter sing-along!

neverfoundthetime

Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:59 pm

This was a double treat. Miss Ale cooked a fabulous dinner and then joined me for a sing-along on her first Sunday in her new flat at the start of a new phase in her life. A wonderful, wonderful evening! I am playing her Seagull which I just re-strung for her. The song is All Right by Toad The Wet Sprocket.

daryl

Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:44 pm

Fabulous. You're one VERY lucky man. Treasure these moments.

sandysue

Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:33 pm

That was beautiful Chris and Ale. You both have such nice voices. Ale's guitar sounds great too. That's a comfy looking place to live Ale. Thanks for posting. :)

Sandy

michelew

Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:49 am

Great stuff. Magic moments. That's what life's all about.

Thanks for sharing the important things with us.

L

Shel

BobR

Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:17 am

Chris and Ale,

Very nice. Thanks for sharing :)

bob

dekotaj

Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:13 am

BRAVO!!!
Thank you Chris & Miss Ale for sharing your song with us all.
Miss Ale what a lovely new place you have. And by the looks of it,a darn good cook. A pretty young lady and a good cook. You must have to beat the boys off with a stick.
Hey Chris I no how hard it is to let your children move on. You must be very proud. I will pray that some day you will receive a house full of grand kids. So your love of family will last for generations to come. Thanks for being a loving and caring dad.
Bravo!!!
Kev

Craig

Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:20 pm

Chris & Ale,

What a great evening! The food looks wonderful and the playing and singing were really good! Thanks for sharing this moment with us!

Craig

crieniecat

Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:32 pm

Precious moments in life for sure!
I see a very proud father AND a very proud daughter, as you both can be.
Can't wait to see Ale her new home. From what Ive seen by now it's a positive and warm place.

I wish for you both many heartfelt moments will be spend there to treasure...
"Home is where the Heart is"
Corina :kiss:

wrsomers

Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:59 pm

Sorry that I hijacked the thread. Chris and Miss Ale that was jusdt wonderful and I enjoyed every part of your post; from the meal to the entertainment it was great. It's so special to have these family moments to share. I will start my own thread regarding me and my Grandson. Chris, someday you'll get to do that too. Peace and love.

Bill

neverfoundthetime

Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:53 pm

Many, many thanks for tuning in Daryl, Sandy, Shel, Bob, Kev, Craig, Corina and Bill. I'm so happy to share this one with you all as it has been a long and winding road for Ale the past 6 years and to see her come through like this is monumental! It was a very moving evening. And Ale is a fabulous cook! Had her first glass of Red wine with me.

Yes, its a very cosy place Sandy, a little jewel. A lucky find.

Yeah, these are the important things in life Shel, that other stuff on the TV is just noise! :laugh:

Happy to share this Bob and Craig,Thanks!

Very touching comments Kev, thanks bro! Yeah, I have a loaded shotgun at the ready :laugh:

A party will be waiting for you, next trip Corina :)

Very heart warming Bill! ANn great to see you let your Grandson loose on your PRS! That's a cool Grandad!

And Thanks MJ for your warm comments on YT. Can you imagine, some Troll gave us a thumbs down :ohmy: :dry: ... can you imagine spending your life looking for things on YT you can knock down :blink: Thank goodness for TG! :)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic