Busking Brother Dege

tombo1230

Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:02 pm

Wow Buddy,
A little bit of everything in here. It just sounds really great! Mostly I think because you have a great groove going on. The singing is the cherry on top. Love the sound the slide is making on the strings, really cool! :)

Good to hear Susan is making good progress and is resting up. This must have been a difficult
Journey you all have travelled and glad for you both that it is all looking very positive.

All the best.

Tom N.

buddy

Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:22 am

thereshopeyet wrote:
Bud

Nice Guirarrghing and Singing
Good News about your wife Susan.

Dermot

:)
Thanks Dermot !

buddy

Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:23 am

davidrfinn99165 wrote:
[quote]Good playing buddy...you have that resonator sounding real sweet !!!

/ david[/quote

Thanks David, It is fun to play and adds some variety. Bud

buddy

Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:25 am

neverfoundthetime wrote:
This is good news all round Buddy! Wonderful to hear Susan is doing so well and finally finished the treatment with great prospects ahead! Really happy for you all.

And the song is a blast on that resonator... sounds fabulous! Very nicely done. I can see this was a lot of fun to do and you did it really well. A great mix of the resonator, slide and your vocals and as always, great sound! A little celebration of life, eh? Very cool!
Hi Chris, Always good to hear from you. Thanks for your thoughts and prayers. This resonator has added a real fun factor to my playing. I am always surprised how much people enjoy it when I play out. Bud

buddy

Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:26 am

BobR wrote:
Hi Buddy,

You've got quite the groove going on on this one. I really like the sound of the resonator with the slide. Well done.

Glad to hear good news about Susan :)

Bob
Hi Bob, Thanks for your thoughts and prayers for Susan. Glad you enjoyed this fun tune as well. Bud

buddy

Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:29 am

dekotaj wrote:
Thanks for sharing Buddy.

Like all your songs well played and sung. Have you always used a brass slide? I was thinking you used a glass slide before. Enjoyed the steady bass drum beat though the song.

BRAVO!!! Sir
Kev

PS God bless miss Susan. Wishing you two the very best in your hard times.
Hi Kev, Glad you enjoyed this. I switch between the brass slide and the glass one depending on the sound I am looking for. I used the brass one for this tune because it is much thinner and I could use my pinky much better for picking out the riff. Thanks for your thoughts and prayers for Susan. Bud

buddy

Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:32 am

tombo1230 wrote:
Wow Buddy,
A little bit of everything in here. It just sounds really great! Mostly I think because you have a great groove going on. The singing is the cherry on top. Love the sound the slide is making on the strings, really cool! :)

Good to hear Susan is making good progress and is resting up. This must have been a difficult
Journey you all have travelled and glad for you both that it is all looking very positive.

All the best.

Tom N.
Hi Tom, Glad you enjoyed this resonator tune. Thanks for the thoughts and prayers for Susan. This is her third battle with cancer and it has been a challenging trial for our family. Prognosis looks really good so we have a hope and a future for Her life. Bud

tombo1230

Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:57 pm

buddy wrote:

Tom N.

Hi Tom, Glad you enjoyed this resonator tune. Thanks for the thoughts and prayers for Susan. This is her third battle with cancer and it has been a challenging trial for our family. Prognosis looks really good so we have a hope and a future for Her life. Bud
Fantastic Buddy, that is the best news.

Cheers,

Tom N.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic