If Tomorrow Never Comes.

tombo1230

Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:37 pm

Craig wrote:
Great job Tom! Very enjoyable! Your guitar sounds really good and your vocals are very nice.

Thanks for sharing.

Craig
Thanks for looking in Craig, glad you liked it.

New strings, they really make a difference. :)

Tom N.

tombo1230

Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:44 pm

sandysue wrote:
Wow Tom That was beautiful. That's a great song, it really brings on the tears. It's so nice to hear you singing and playing for us again. Thank you for the post. :) :

Sandy
Hi Sandy,
I hope you are well. I'm glad you liked the song. The words are very poignant. They really make you think. Sorry about the tears. :huh: :)

Tom N.

tombo1230

Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:53 pm

thereshopeyet wrote:
Tom

Very well sung and played.
Great video !

Dermot

:)
Thanks for watching Dermot. Very kind.

Cheers,

Tom N.

neverfoundthetime

Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:34 pm

Excellent Tom! really nicely played and sung with great sound quality. I read your info on the settings.... understood half of it so, all good!
Great to hear you singing, you have a great voice, sounds like more to me..... :laugh: Good song choice too! Hat off!

tombo1230

Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:53 pm

neverfoundthetime wrote:
Excellent Tom! really nicely played and sung with great sound quality. I read your info on the settings.... understood half of it so, all good!
Great to hear you singing, you have a great voice, sounds like more to me..... :laugh: Good song choice too! Hat off!
Thanks for looking in Chris. The guitar parts were easier than I thought they would be. The singing is the difficult part for me. There is a lot of melody to sing in this song. I have a few other songs in the pipeline, I just need to learn them a little bit better.

Tom N.

neverfoundthetime

Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:03 pm

tombo1230 wrote:
neverfoundthetime wrote:
Thanks for looking in Chris. The guitar parts were easier than I thought they would be. The singing is the difficult part for me. There is a lot of melody to sing in this song. I have a few other songs in the pipeline, I just need to learn them a little bit better.

Tom N.
Looking forward to them all Tom. Great stuff!

BobR

Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:31 pm

Hi Tom,

That was really well played and sung. I enjoyed it very much. :) :) As Chris said it had great sound quality too.

Thanks for sharing

Bob

tombo1230

Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:26 pm

BobR wrote:
Hi Tom,

That was really well played and sung. I enjoyed it very much. :) :) As Chris said it had great sound quality too.

Thanks for sharing

Bob
Hi Bob,
glad you enjoyed the video. Thanks for watching.

Tom N.

michelew

Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:22 pm

Tom,

That was a very moving and heart-felt performance. You should DEFINITELY sing more. This genre absolutely suits your voice too.

Nice one!

M

davidrfinn99165

Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:28 am

That was a great song choice Tom, very well played and you should have a lot of confidence in your vocals.

Looking forward to hearing some more....
cheers, david

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic