Busking Bon Jovi, Diamond Ring, Vanessa and Claire.

BobR

Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:19 am

Ness / Claire

Wonderful performance :)

tombo1230

Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:06 pm

auntlynnie wrote:
THAT was wonderful!
Beautiful harmonies. Thanks so much!
Lynn
Glad you enjoyed it Lynn. :)

Tom N.

TGNesh

Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:24 pm

WOW.....what an amazing job you have done dear Claire, such spectacular vocals!!

Can't thank you enough for jumpin right in and collaborating with me on it. This is exactly what i had in mind and how i thought you would nail it, just awesome! Many thank to you Tom for putting it all together, it came out just great!

Thank you very much for the kind comments folks. I'm very proud and honored to be part of this collaboration, just awesome!!

Ness :cheer: B)

claire85

Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:17 pm

TGVanessa wrote:
WOW.....what an amazing job you have done dear Claire, such spectacular vocals!!

Can't thank you enough for jumpin right in and collaborating with me on it. This is exactly what i had in mind and how i thought you would nail it, just awesome! Many thank to you Tom for putting it all together, it came out just great!

Thank you very much for the kind comments folks. I'm very proud and honored to be part of this collaboration, just awesome!!

Ness :cheer: B)

Thank you so much Ness, I was so thrilled and honoured when you asked me to do this. You know what a big Bon Jovi
fan I am and I enjoyed our collaboration so much last time I couldnt wait to do this. Well done on a fantastic
performance, I think our voices blend together so well on this song. Im so pleased with how it turned out.

Thank you to everyone for the lovely comments, so glad you enjoyed it.

Claire :)

tombo1230

Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:25 pm

spinland wrote:
Absolut fabelhaft! :woohoo:

Mark
Hey Mark and Bob,

Blij dat je het leuk vond

Cheers,

Tom N.

neverfoundthetime

Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:19 pm

Wonderful! Great to hear Claire again, Ness and Claire gell so well, very, very nice!

tombo1230

Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:33 am

neverfoundthetime wrote:
Wonderful! Great to hear Claire again, Ness and Claire gell so well, very, very nice!

They do indeed!

Tom N.

TGNesh

Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:44 am

Many thanks Chris!

It's awesome to find someone who loves a song as much as I do and to top it off with such gorgeous and spot on harmonies!! :cheer:

neverfoundthetime wrote:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic