So Sad by The Everly Sisters - Collaboration by Claire & Vanessa

sandysue

Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:38 pm

TGVanessa wrote:
Hey dear Sandy, thanks so much for tuning in and for your comment!

So happy that you've enjoyed it! :) :)

Come to think of....have you ever heard Emmylou Harris' version? I can totally see/hear you nail that actually. I think it would fit you like a glove. (Key of C, Capo I)

sandysue wrote:
I love that song. What a beautiful collaboration Ness and Claire. Love it. :)
Thank you Ness. I sang along with Emmy Lou’s version and You’re right that her key is a little better fit for me. Thanks for the advice that she sings this song in the key of C and that I need to Capo up one fret to get there. :)

TGNesh

Sun Dec 24, 2017 7:51 am

Hey my friend, how nice of you to drop in and with such a kind comment too...once again..! ;)

Hope you're well and enjoying some quality time with friends and family. Play the guitar too btw! :lol:

Many thanks Craig!

Ness

Craig wrote:
That was great Vanessa and Claire!

Thank you for sharing! You two sound great together.. once again!

Craig

TGNesh

Sun Dec 24, 2017 8:00 am

Hey Tom!

And yeah, i of course know Claire could sing just about anything. I think she's awesome! And I'm sure she knows more Cliff songs than I do, haha! :laugh: In thruth, i was wáy more of an Elvis fan, even though i appreciated and liked Cliff too.

Anyway, I love it how different our voices are and still blend very well too. I was very curious how it would come out with this one. Well as you know already, i couldn't be more happy and content about it!

Many thanks again Tom!

tombo1230 wrote:
TGVanessa wrote:
As I'm sure you can imagine, it's awesome to have another vocalist who just joins in with no sweat at all. She sings with such ease and so beautifully. Doesn't matter if it's Bon Jovi or a sixties ballad. :laugh: And it's great that our voices blend so well, even though they're quite different. Pretty much like Corina and me.]

Hi Vanessa,
truth be known, Claire loves a variety of music and can sing just about anything. She probably knows more Cliff Richard songs than you do. :laugh: :) We were more than happy to help you out with this song as we could see it meant a lot to you. :) and Claire doesn’t need any persuading to sing. It is a real passion with her. :)

Tom N.

claire85

Sun Dec 24, 2017 11:06 am

Hi folks,

Thank you all for the kind comments and thank you so much again to Vanessa for inviting me to sing along with you. You are an awesome musician and it’s always a pleasure to collaborate with you. I didn’t know this song before you asked me to join you on this one, but I can honestly say I really like it now and think our voices work well together. Hopefully we can do more collaborations soon.

All the best and happy holidays to you all

Claire :)

crieniecat

Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:16 pm

Wooohooo Claire and Nessa!!!
Lovely rendition of this great song. Your voices fit very well together and it's always nice to hear it done with such profesional ease.

hats off to you both ladies ;)

xx Corina

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic