Watching and waiting

Craig

Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:14 pm

Corina & Chris,

That was great! The guitar sounds wonderful. Your voices are really nice individually but together it is something really special!

I had the same thought as Bart, maybe it is the acoustics of where you are in the house but it had a really cool sound to it.

Craig

neverfoundthetime

Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:22 pm

Thanks for tuning in Bart and Craig! It is just great do these songs I know so well with Corina and Alessandra joining in. They can harmonize just about anything at this stage :) . I keep asking them if there is a song they would like to do but we end up on these songs somehow each time... and I'm not complaining :laugh:

The room has a very high ceiling, so like at Ed's house concert in summer, the acoustics are already good. I just recorded this one with the Sony HDI camera which has stereo mics about 1.5 metres away (wide angle, low light lens) then added a small reverb and boosted the volume a little, so good to hear it sounds right! :)

Great the MBs are finally getting their vibe to you Bart :) , proud to do that for you :laugh:

tombo1230

Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:41 pm

Nice job you guys, always good to hear your great vocals together. :)

Thanks for posting.

Tom N.

crieniecat

Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:43 pm

And thank you all here as well for the great comments and positivity!

I agree, Chris and I have found this great weaving sound together and whenever he starts to play a song, just playing it like that, I try to pick up on the melody and find my " sound" and then I try to remember the lyrics (which is harder than you might think) and what really helps me is the feel and ease Chris puts into these songs, so I am able to relax and find my way... It is such a pleasure to spend time together whenever we can and sing and create. Getting spoiled rotten certainly helps a lot too bhuahhahah B) :laugh: :P ;) :kiss: And..... top of the icing is Miss Ale joining us with her beautiful talented voice! Woohoo :kiss:

Anyways, thanks for tuning in and yes! We'll keep them coming :P
Corina.

BigBear

Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:03 am

I think you have to be an Englishman to sing that song, that well. And of course, Corina adds so much texture to it. Well done you two!

I am saddened by the passing this week of Ray Thomas. His rich voice added so much to all the Moodies songs. Thanks for you timing!!

All the best!

Bear

neverfoundthetime

Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:54 am

Thanks for tuning in Rick.... good to know you are still out there!

Sad indeed, the passing of Ray Thomas. THE rock flautist of our generation forever to be remembered by his solo in Nights in White Satin.

My favourite contribution from Ray is.....

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic