Watching and waiting

neverfoundthetime

Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:35 pm

daryl

Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:43 pm

Nice. Where are you two now? BTW I don't know this song at all. Could you give me some details please? Keep them coming.

neverfoundthetime

Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:49 pm

Thanks for tuning in and being first again Daryl! Guess the cold and the flu keep you inside a lot :dry:

We are up a Swiss mountain staying at Miss Ale's sisters place house sitting 2 cats up in Canton Uri. About as Swiss as you can get :laugh:

I'll give you one guess who the song is by..... :laugh: .... lets see if there are anymore in the pipe.....

neverfoundthetime

Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:00 pm

You really should listen to this album fromstart to finish Daryl..... classic MB.

daryl

Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:05 pm

I should have known. Thanks.

sandysue

Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:38 pm

Wow that is really pretty. You guys sound great. :)

Sandy

mike721

Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:10 pm

Corina and Chris, I love your velvety voices! That's really good music! You strum the guitar so gently to create a subtle feel to the piece. I wish I could do that, but I'm working on it. I just discovered how to stop dropping the pick into the sound hole. It' called "holding onto it" or it must be held firmly enough such that it does slide around in your fingertips and yet not so firmly as to cause one's wrist and forearm to freeze up. Again, that's great music!

jayswett

Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:26 pm

It is such a joy to listen to the two of you. This song was really well done.

neverfoundthetime

Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:49 am

Many thanks Sandy, Mike and Jay! We like this one although its hard to get it right.... I'm sure I can improve the guitar a lot. The trick of the gentle strumming, Mike, is to not be able to find your pick when need it! So you have to use your fingers :laugh: .... but I know what you mean, the losing of the pick into the sound hole of the guitar is a right of passage for us all :laugh: . Thanks for commenting, we've been happy to see you post again. Thanks Jay, singing with Corina is soooooo much more enjoyable. Miss Ale has been joining us too so that's been double the enjoyment :)

familyman4

Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:26 am

Great job you two!!! It is so nice of you folks to share your talent with us when you get together.

On this video, I don't see any microphones or cables. But the volume is good and it sounds like a little reverb or chorus has been added. What is your secret, or is that just the acoustics of the house you are in?

Thanks again for sharing!

You know Chris, I was never a huge fan of MB but I sure do enjoy the CCMB covers! :)

Bart

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic