Musical snapshots from the concert at Ed's house to warm your hearts on a winter's day!

Rbinding

Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:40 pm

Wow! What great performances! Two of my favorite songs - and quite a range from a jazz standard to Townes Van Zandt. Great arrangements and it's so much fun to see you perform together.

Ron

crieniecat

Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:09 am

Rbinding wrote:
Wow! What great performances! Two of my favorite songs - and quite a range from a jazz standard to Townes Van Zandt. Great arrangements and it's so much fun to see you perform together.

Ron
Ron thank you so so so much! :woohoo:
Glad you like them as much as we do. To me they never get old. And I could sing them whenever wherever, I have my favorite playlist with songs i can never get tired of and these are definitely on it.

Thank you for tuning in :woohoo:
See you at camp!
Corina :kiss:

TGNesh

Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:22 am

Thanks so much Ron!! :cheer:

Those two songs would always be on my list as well, so i'm not surprised they're on yours ;) . And performing together is always really special to me. So nice that you've enjoyed it, thanks again!

Ness

Rbinding wrote:

Ron

neverfoundthetime

Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:29 am

Was that Ed's Claxton you were playing Vanessa, not your new Collings (er it is a Collings not a Goodall, right, duh!)?

I remember being really impressed by a number of guitars this summer and your new guitar was absolutely stunning and Ed's sang to me too, as did Jeff's. Anyway, the combination of your playing, that guitar, Corina's voice the ambience of the room in these two vids is sensational!

EDIT: Ah, its a Goodall!

tjwatson10167

Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:31 am

Wow! Two beautiful songs. I really enjoyed that. So well recorded...it sounded great. Always like to see this duet. Looks like it was a nice place for a house concert.

Ted.

neverfoundthetime

Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:39 am

Recorded on my handheld Samsung 7 Edge. Amazing what these phones can do Ted!

crieniecat

Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:36 pm

tjwatson10167 wrote:
Wow! Two beautiful songs. I really enjoyed that. So well recorded...it sounded great. Always like to see this duet. Looks like it was a nice place for a house concert.

Ted.
Hi Ted! Thank you so much! And yes recorded with Chris' cellphone, great isn't it?
The place was very nice and we had a blast. Just like Vanessa I too hope we can meet up for another house concert there this year :woohoo:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic