Collaboration: Time Zone Zombies - album 2 - Worlds Collide

michelew

Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:39 pm

Good planning guys! So I should obviously book the Sydney Opera House at some point.

When I saw Ben Harper there a few years ago, he said the acoustics were EXCELLENT!

Rbinding

Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:31 pm

Once again I'm super proud of you guys! The work you have done to write, arrange, and produce these songs and videos is amazing. The fact is you committed to doing it, stuck with it, and really came up with some great songs. Congratulations!

Ron

michelew

Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:59 pm

Ron, thank you so much ...

You’ve absolutely made my day, week, month with your comment. It’s so heartwarming to read.

I’ve been a bit worried that we’re overexposed on the forum; that we’re sharing too much of our journey - this post being a way to draw a line under what we’ve been doing for the last two years. While that might still be true for some (maybe more), it’s just great getting your response which counters that feeling for me.

Your enthusiasm is very motivating.

Cheers

Michele

TGNesh

Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:25 am

I absolutely loved this video, i thought it was waaaaay too short! And i loved every step and every video of your songwriting journey.....just wow!!

Two albums.....that's simply amazing, such a huge accomplishment. And being to share it here on TG is just awesome, so never think you're overdoing it or something.

My hat is off to the both of you, standing ovation, pizza and hugs all around!! :cheer: :woohoo: B) :kiss:

Your friend, Ness xoxo

michelew

Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:37 am

Ness,

I LOVED reading you comment ... :blush: SO much. I’ve been smiling all day.

You’ve always been SO supportive of all of our offerings Ness. And coming from you it’s been all the more meaningful.

I can’t do justice to how much your support has meant. ... you’re the sweetest.

Thank you...

Love

Shel

neverfoundthetime

Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:06 am

Great stuff TZZ! What a great collaboration you two have been and what a joy its been to see it all unfold. Looking forward to all new developments.

Daryl, sold the farm? Big step. Moving out of the cold? Travel? 1 mile away from your house doesn't count! :laugh:

7645slug

Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:01 pm

That certainly was a teaser, now I have to go find all the originals and watch/listen again. Thanks so much.

--tom

davidrfinn99165

Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:10 pm

Thx Ness, Chris, Ron, Tom.. our long-time supporters..thx so much indeed.

I am glad you enjoyed the launch video for our second album.. the technical audio and video work is all down to Shel of course, without whose skills, as well as all the musical stuff, none of this would be possible...`i just slow it down sometimes.

I am thinking that for our 3rd album we may attempt a series of duets with holograms of great stars from the past.. Tiny Tim, Little Jimmy Osmond, Jimmy Schnozzle Durante.. you know the kind of thing...... actually it has just been pointed out to me that Little Jimmy Osmnd is still with us... the day gets better by the minute !!

seey'all with a new song soon. !

crieniecat

Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:40 pm

TZZ what a milestone!
Another album finished and with such hard work and effort.

David, besides your guitar playing and other instruments, you have the gift to write the most beautiful lyrics... there must be several poets in your family line throughout history....

The question stays the same, to Be or not to Be?
To me... you ARE!! :kiss:

Shel, all these instruments you play... ouff! Incredible!
And besides that your creative skills are of such joy to watch and listen to. Together with David you form the perfect team, and it is such an honor to have been invited to join you both within the TZZ world :kiss:

You two are amazingly talented and always bring a smile upon my face. TG forum is the perfect place to find all the recognition you two deserve.

Bravo TZZ
Looking out for the next project B)

Sincerely,
Your first and most impressed fan since day one,
Corina :kiss: :kiss:

michelew

Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:31 pm

7645slug wrote:
That certainly was a teaser, now I have to go find all the originals and watch/listen again. Thanks so much.

--tom
Tom,

Thanks! To save you a little time finding them, here are the videos in album order. Enjoy! :)

M

Nothin' to Confess

Easy Smile

Traces - cover

Postcards of Scarborough - cover

Perspectives

Make You Feel My Love - cover

Have You Ever - cover

Faded Memories

Fast Train

Hey Baby

Oceans between