Collaboration: Time Zone Zombies - album 2 - Worlds Collide

michelew

Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:45 am

Hi everyone,

Many of you have been supporting David and I since we started our Time Zone Zombies adventure in about mid-2015. A huge thank you for that. It’s been heaps of fun, but it would not have been anywhere near as fun without the love, enthusiasm and support of the TG community.

This is a bit of a retrospective video of some of the songs we’ve posted since we put up our first TZZ “album”: Zomb, Zomb, Zoom. We pulled it together in about 6 months and posted it on TG in January 2016.

Since then we’ve posted another 7 original songs and 4 covers. We also had some stars of the TG community join us on a few tracks, which of course increased the fun in a big way; thanks Corina, Sandy and Bill.

Besides saying thanks, this post is a way for us to mark and celebrate the last 25 months. We’re calling this “album” ‘Worlds Collide’.

Front cover

http://www.totallyguitars.com/images/fb ... 97E0C.jpeg

Back cover
http://www.totallyguitars.com/images/fb ... 78565.jpeg

Thanks for indulging us and more importantly thanks for all of the incredibly supportive comments and cheers you’ve given us along the way. It’s been a hoot.

If you missed any of the songs listed above, you can find them in the “Collaboration” section of the forum; search on the title of course or scan for the red hearts.

I’ll be putting all of the tracks in Dropbox like last time. If you’d like any or all of them let me know and I’ll give you access, which will enable you to download them.

Hmmmm.... what might TZZ - phase 3 become... who knows. ;)

Thanks again.

Michele and David - the Time Zone Zombies

PS: I’ve now posted all of the videos in album order for anyone who would like to revisit any of them. You’ll find them at the end of page two of this thread.

daryl

Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:21 am

Nicely put together. Perhaps it's time for a "Zombies - Live!" album?

dekotaj

Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:03 am

daryl wrote:
I like the way he thinks. Agree 100%

Bravo Kevin

davidrfinn99165

Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:19 pm

daryl wrote:
haha I hear you guys !! i'm up for it , first of all there is the small matter of agreeing which hemisphere to play live in....

daryl

Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:30 pm

davidrfinn99165 wrote:
daryl wrote:
haha I hear you guys !! i'm up for it , first of all there is the small matter of agreeing which hemisphere to play live in....
You mean eastern or western? Why must you choose? Why not play all FOUR hemispheres?

sandysue

Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:17 pm

Michele and David

You two are truly amazing. To create such great album of mostly original music that you created and produced remotely together by yourselves is fantastic. Thank you for sharing it all with us here at TG. I agree with everyone else your music is great and you should put it out there for the rest of the world to see. :) :) :)

michelew

Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:37 pm

Ok I’m still having trouble embedding images into this thread. Oh well.

Daryl, Kev and Sandy,

Thanks for your sweet responses.

Daryl and Kev - Yeh a live album! That WOULD be something. I might, however, have to learn how to play in public without falling to pieces.... the whole singing thing in particular. :unsure: :silly: :blush:

Oh and ... work out how to make the most of just two instruments and two voices. I guess we could Shanghai a few extra zombies into the live performances; are you two volunteering?. :) now that WOULD be even more fun. Well we’re not dead yet so who knows what the future holds. :)

Sandy you’re a sweetie. And don’t forget that you had a hand in developing the tracks on this one. :kiss:

M-z

michelew

Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:48 pm

Just testing images

Nope! Either I’m just doing the wrong thing.... or the image insertion function isn’t working...

daryl

Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:23 am

Sure, I'll volunteer to go on the world tour with the Zombies. We are selling the "farm", have sold off most of the animals and are closing on the new house at the end of March. So, I'll be free to travel. Where do we start? Might I suggest this place ( http://rockportmusic.org/shalin-liu-performance-center/ ) as it is only 1 mile from our new house.

davidrfinn99165

Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:35 pm

daryl wrote:
Sure, I'll volunteer to go on the world tour with the Zombies. We are selling the "farm", have sold off most of the animals and are closing on the new house at the end of March. So, I'll be free to travel. Where do we start? Might I suggest this place ( http://rockportmusic.org/shalin-liu-performance-center/ ) as it is only 1 mile from our new house.
I was thinking Madison Square Gardens, but you'e probably rigth Daryl, lets do an out-of-town gig as a warm-up first.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic