Collaboration: Time Zone Zombies - album 2 - Worlds Collide

michelew

Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:41 pm

Corina and Chris,

Two of our official fan club, t-shirts and all.

Damn!!! I had a long response here that’s disappeared on posting ... I’ll need to comeback and redo it later...

I’m sure my lost response was eloquent. Right?! But let’s try again.

Chris - thanks for your constant support my friend.

Corina - you have gone above and beyond in supporting us sweet woman, even arranging the t-shirt surprise with Cori’s awesome design, which blew us away. Number 1 fan. :) I love that and your crazy enthusiasm. Having you join us has been wonderful. I have no doubt we’ll be inviting you to do it again. We’re blessed in all the ways you motivate us, support us and add your creativity to ours. You're awesome. :kiss:

David - you crack me up. I’m happy to play the ukulele, but you’ll be singing on any rendition of “Tiptoe through the tulips” that we do. :) a long wig might be required too.

As for holograms - Perhaps Eva, Elvis, Ella Fitzgerald, Prince - :) a couple of beloved Dutchies might be inspired to join us on one of those. :)

7645slug

Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:42 am

Thanks Michele, you made that very easy. I feel like I have just made it through the evening of the zombie apocalypse and came out unharmed, but somewhat touched. It was very nice.

--tom

tombo1230

Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:51 am

Well done to both of you! Such a huge body of work from two top talents. (not easy to thay :) )

Looking forward to your next song/album.

Well done on a great achievement! :) You should be proud.

Tom N.

lueders

Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:17 pm

Hey Awesome Job!! I was actually wondering(like a month or so ago) if there was going to be a new T.Z.Z. album sometime or if I had missed it or what...

I guess I got my answer...Rock on you guys! :) :) :)
This is great...that first track has so many good things in there. To my ear-I hear a super cool Indie Folk thing in the best sense of the word...kinda like a Chieftans meets like?- I dunno maybe Six Pence None The Richer in a blender-press puree. Sounds very polished.

So Cool! Glad you're back at it!

michelew

Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:12 pm

Hey guys! Thanks for letting us know how you found our latest stuff.

Tom - you’re welcome - zombie apocalypse - haha :woohoo:

Tom - thanks - it’s great hearing that from you given your various talents ... got any new material to share?

Cori - hey you!! It’s FABULOUS to hear from you. Gosh I miss having you around the forum. I remember all the things you used to share with us; lots of fun stuff. Recorded anything with your beautiful family lately; your little one must surely be recruited into your band by now, drums, percussion generally, kazoo? ;)

I’ve also been wondering how your songs are coming along. I’ll write you.

We still use your fantastic TZZ logo; it now lives in every video including the “heavy metal” challenge - Fast Train.

Thanks Cori. I really appreciate your enthusiastic support.

Shel

:kiss:

tombo1230

Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:04 pm

michelew wrote:

Tom - thanks - it’s great hearing that from you given your various talents ... got any new material to share?
Hi Michele,
to be honest with you I have been writing a song since the 13/10/2017 and it is a bit of a slow burner. I have all the parts in place, just need to get over the line and finish it. I suppose I am at the editing stage now. I’ve never spent this long on a song ever. I sometimes leave it for weeks and then come back to it. To be fair I wrote the bulk of it in two nights. It’s not that I am struggling with the tune or lyrics, but the structure a little. It’s a little unorthodox and I am trying to make it less so without ruining the flow, but I do really like it, so nice problem. :)
Maybe I will post it when I am happy.

Tom N.

michelew

Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:24 pm

Hi Tom.

David and I have had that issue a few times, especially when the song ends up being too long and you need to rethink the structure. But, to date we’ve found that putting the effort into making it shorter has resulted in a better song.

Good luck finding the right approach.

I’d love to hear it when you’re happy to share it.

M

davidrfinn99165

Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:48 am

Hi Cori.... I just wanted to echo Shel and say how much I love the TZZ logo you designed for us... we feel very privileged and I am thrilled to see it in every video !!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic