Jim Bruno's Vocal Workshop - Lisa & Neil play The Girl From Ipanema

Fred

Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:54 pm

Lisa -

Great song, great vocal!! Glad I got to witness firsthand!

Best,
Fred

tombo1230

Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:45 pm

Lisa, that was terrific! You look really at home on the stage in front of a crowd. Like you have done that a lot maybe? Terrific performance and what a cool band.

Tom N.

familyman4

Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:13 am

Lisa, I just asked Neil a couple weeks ago how you were doing. He said great and I can certainly see now that he wasn't kidding me. Your voice is right on target and stage presence is really good! Beautiful job! I missed seeing your guitar in hand but I understand that this was a "singing" exhibition so I will let it slide this time :)

Neil, Best back up band in the world!

Bruno, (Same comment as with Fred's post) not really sure if you are on the TG website forum but if you are, I know that you are the "man behind the Curtin". Not only is it great that you teach the singing, but to set open mic performances to allow people to play in front of an audience is brilliant! You and Neil are both wonderful people that share you knowledge and help others achieve their personal goals!

All the best!
Bart

thereshopeyet

Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:04 pm

Lisa

That was great, I like your singing voice.

Dermot

mweston

Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:53 am

Hi All!

Thank you so much Everyone, for your wonderful comments. I really appreciate you taking the time to write a note. I read them all at least twice!!

It was such a treat to sing with Neil and Larry. No drums needed with the guitar's percussion/rhythm. And Jim knows how to put on a show and bring out the singer in me.

It was great fun watching everyone that night! See many of you at camp this year, I hope. Either way, thank you again!

Lisa

tjwatson10167

Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:00 am

Lisa,

That was amazing. You look so relaxed on stage. Great performance, great band. Thanks for sharing.

Ted

Rbinding

Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:18 pm

Lisa,
That was such a great performance! I really enjoyed seeing you and the "band" at an open mic. What a great experience. I wish I lived close enough to join in.
Ron

jayswett

Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:59 am

I missed that video the first time through. Very nicely done. I'll be watching that a few times.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic