Rebecca at Jim Bruno's Vocal Workshop

TGNeil

Sat May 05, 2018 5:00 pm

Hi Gang,

I just wanted to share a proud papa moment with everybody. Some of you know that our vocal maestro, Jim Bruno has a workshop once a month where his students get together to perform in front of each other. There is a band to accompany them, some bring karaoke CDs to sing along with, and a few play guitar themselves. In March I was there to accompany a few. About half way through my daughter Rebecca showed up just to listen but Jim recognized her and invited her to play a tune. She is wrapped up full time in chiropractic school right now and playing music is not really happening with her, but she has never let rust keep her off stage. She was totally comfortable getting up and breaking out a song I had never heard, Ours by Taylor Swift. I hope you enjoy it.

Neil

sandysue

Sat May 05, 2018 8:06 pm

Hi Rebecca.

You sound great. I like that song. You were brave to get up there and perform on a last minute request. We loved it. :)

Sandy

Craig

Sun May 06, 2018 2:57 pm

Congratulations Proud Papa! And great job Rebecca! I would never guess that you haven’t been playing much lately. I admire your confidence to get up there and do your thing. I wish I had more of that! Good luck on your schooling.

Craig

BobR

Wed May 09, 2018 5:30 pm

Rebecca,
I really enjoyed that. You never seem to be nervous and always do a great job. :)

Bob

neverfoundthetime

Thu May 10, 2018 2:21 pm

Ah, nice proud papa moment Neil and nice job Rebecca! Love these vids!
Its a great thing Jim has going there with these workshops. Nice

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic