add Trying out uploader by TGVanessa

TGNesh

Sun May 20, 2018 10:30 am

PLEASE NOTE: If video was recently uploaded it will not work yet. YouTube will need a little more time to get the video ready. Please check back again soon.

Craig

Sun May 20, 2018 1:13 pm

Vanessa,

That was really nice! What a great job on vocals by Riley! A student of yours? Thanks for sharing!

Craig

michelew

Sun May 20, 2018 6:11 pm

Yep it works!

It was wonderful seeing a snippet of that performance again. Riley is a natural as is her teacher.

TGNesh

Tue May 22, 2018 3:23 am

Many thanks Craig and Shel!

As you've probably noticed in another thread, quite a few upload frustrations, so I thought I would try it out myself. Funny enough i got it to work easily. The file has to be less than 200 mb. :S That ain't much if you ask me.

And yes Craig, Riley is my guitar student. She's a typical singer who accompanies herself on the guitar. By now she also performs wherever she can, which is so awesome since she's still only 13 years old. These days every week she comes in with 3-5 new songs. :blink: :laugh:

Needless to say, so very proud of her. ;) Btw. this little clip is part of the play through of the lesson for 'Lost Boy' by Ruth B. Riley was so kind so help me out there. Actually she inspired me to do a lesson on it in the first place.

I actually enjoyed watching it again as well Shel :) :). I thought she did an awesome job on this one. Am thinking about another one that i would have her sing again. We'll see. ;) xoxo

Okay....the uploader works. (for me that is :dry: )

Ness

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic