busking-GD phil lesh

jimi40

Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:14 pm

One of the few Phil Lesh songs and the one most played in concert. This song appeared on the American Beauty album. The intro must have been highly produced because I found it difficult to replicate and no good live examples of the album intro. Clearly Phils voice was highly produced but we all love him and he is a great musician. Love the dissonant ending chord

This girl leaves for college in a couple of wks and I will miss her :(

spinland

Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:56 am

jimi40 wrote:
One of the few Phil Lesh songs and the one most played in concert. This song appeared on the American Beauty album. The intro must have been highly produced because I found it difficult to replicate and no good live examples of the album intro. Clearly Phils voice was highly produced but we all love him and he is a great musician. Love the dissonant ending chord

This girl leaves for college in a couple of wks and I will miss her :(

I LOVE THAT SONG!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!1!!!

You guys did it proud. Thank you so much for sharing that! Brightened my whole week. :side:

Rbinding

Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:31 pm

Great job! As always, I love your GD covers! Your daughter seems well prepared - few kids today get to college with a wealth of GD songs in their repertoire. Congratulations and good luck in college!
Ron

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic