Collaboration: Wade in the Water

michelew

Fri May 03, 2019 7:07 am

Hi everyone,

Well it’s been quite a while since we’ve posted a collaboration video.

A big thank you to Corina, Sandy and Chris. Love your work.

We had fun with this one. We hope you like it.

Listen with headphones. And enjoy.

Michele

daryl

Fri May 03, 2019 8:57 am

Brilliant! That was fun. LOVED the walking bass especially, but the whole thing was great. Nice jazzy chords, cool solo David. Nice wading there Corina! :-)

willem

Fri May 03, 2019 11:17 am

What a fun song.. :laugh: :silly:

tombo1230

Fri May 03, 2019 9:24 pm

Very nice collaboration folks. Great job all round. Loved the solo. Loved the bass lines. Nice to see you dipping your toes into some jazz Corina :)

Tom N.

TGNesh

Sat May 04, 2019 7:43 am

Now that was fabulous!!!! In every way. Really well done everybody, such a cool collab and it sounded fantastic! Awesome video too btw, including some actual wading in the water :laugh: and some sunshine. Beautiful!

Thanks so much for putting this together boys and girls! It's been waaaaay too long. :dry:

Loved it!! :cheer:

Big hugs and pizza all around! :kiss:

Ness

Ps. Yeah, gotta love the bass in such a song ;) , great job Shel!!

Craig

Sat May 04, 2019 11:51 am

Great job to all of you! That was fun. All parts were wonderful.

Thanks for putting that together and sharing with us.

Craig

sandysue

Sat May 04, 2019 7:03 pm

That’s really beautiful Michele, David, Corina, and Chris. Really nice collaboration of a very pretty song. :) :)

Sandy :)

jayswett

Sun May 05, 2019 7:15 am

Wow. That was really amazing. What an effort! Thoroughly enjoyable. I was very happy to see another of these collaborations.

michelew

Sun May 05, 2019 6:26 pm

Daryl, Willem, Tom, Ness, Sandy, Craig, Jay, and Neil

Thanks so much for tuning in and for taking the time to respond. Each and every one of you put a big smile on my face. Thanks for the praise. It’s always nice to hear of course.

Daryl - I’m beginning to wonder whether I enjoy playing the bass more and should focus on that. But I guess that means only collabs. :)

Willem - it nice to hear from you - I hope your weekend celebrations were fun. :)

Tom - hi there - yes I especially loved hearing Corina sing jazz. She’s got a great voice and feel for it.

Ness - I LOVED getting your response. :) smiling ear to ear. You know it’s been too long since we’ve collaborated too. Thanks for the cheering sweetie. :kiss:

Sandy - it was fun having you joined us again - thanks for taking on the mission

Craig - thanks sweet man it’s always nice to hear from you, it was awesome having Corina, Chris and Sandy adding their unique voices to the mix - they all really added to the feeling of the project.

Jay - yeh I love the collaborations too. They are one of the best features of the forum. Being able to see people’s work and sharing it too is fantastic.

Neil - thanks so much for your enthusiasm, and promoting it on the news. You got me thinking “ what about ascending bass lines, would that work as well?” No doubt you’ll be able to pull 50 songs off the top of your head. Thanks for the compliments.

Thanks for making my weekend people. We really appreciate the support.

Shel

Rbinding

Sat May 11, 2019 1:50 pm

Great job guys! I've really missed your collaborations. Definitely worth getting the headphones to listen. Really fun on all aspects of performing and production!

Ron

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic