Lisa & Sandy at LG Coffee

tgjameela

Thu Sep 05, 2019 4:52 pm

A bit of an Open Mic in Los Gatos where a few International Guitar Camp Alumni showed up to play.

michelew

Thu Sep 05, 2019 7:45 pm

Brilliant! Loved it!

Sandy and Lisa - Thanks for sharing this wonderful performance with us.

:kiss: :kiss:

daryl

Thu Sep 05, 2019 8:15 pm

WOW! BRAVO!! Well done. I'm super impressed. Nice playing Sandy. Was that a borrowed guitar? And Lisa, what a fabulous voice. A perfect song for both of you to do. How many times have you two been out performing? Please upload more!!!

sandysue

Thu Sep 05, 2019 8:37 pm

michelew wrote:
Brilliant! Loved it!

Sandy and Lisa - Thanks for sharing this wonderful performance with us.

:kiss: :kiss:
Thank you so much Michele for Saying such really kind words about our video. You are always such a sweetheart. I miss talking with you on the forum lately. Can’t wait to hear you play and sing something new for all of us again soon on TG :)

Sandy :)

sandysue

Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:01 pm

daryl wrote:
WOW! BRAVO!! Well done. I'm super impressed. Nice playing Sandy. Was that a borrowed guitar? And Lisa, what a fabulous voice. A perfect song for both of you to do. How many times have you two been out performing? Please upload more!!!
Hi Daryl. Great to hear from you . Thank you so much for the wonderful compliments. Actually that is my second guitar which is a Taylor. And yes Lisa does have a fabulous voice. This is the first time Lisa and I have played together. We practiced last night at Neil’s house for the first time. Then we went to open mic the next evening and played together.

I would love to hear you start posting for all of us on the forum again. That would be great.

familyman4

Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:01 pm

That was great gals! So fun to watch & listen to the two of you perform this Joan Baez song. I'll need to research this song but I think she is speaking of her past relationship with Bob Dylan in the song?

Anyway, great job ladies! Homerun!!!!

Bart

sandysue

Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:46 pm

familyman4 wrote:
That was great gals! So fun to watch & listen to the two of you perform this Joan Baez song. I'll need to research this song but I think she is speaking of her past relationship with Bob Dylan in the song?

Anyway, great job ladies! Homerun!!!!

Bart
Thank you so much Bart. You’re right it is a Joan Baez song called diamonds and Rust and it’s my understanding that she was singing about Bob Dylan And referring to their previous love relationship.

willem

Fri Sep 06, 2019 2:28 am

One word, WOW

:cheer:

W.

TGNesh

Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:57 am

And I was there to witness it in real time! :cheer:

I agree with everyone else, this was a fabulous performance and you two make an awesome duo! I loved it then, and now again!!

Ness :kiss:

sandysue

Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:35 am

willem wrote:
One word, WOW

:cheer:

W.
Thank you Wilem for watching our video. Im so glad you liked it. :)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic