Upcoming Gig

Chasplaya

Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:07 pm

6stringbostic wrote:
chas you probably already know about the free delilah lesson here on tg right? http://www.totallyguitars.com/partial-g ... re-delilah
:huh: Ummm of course I did :(

Well actually no I didn't, :blush: thanks for pointing me in that direction mate , that's now 8 TARGET/TG songs :)

buddy

Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:56 pm

Chas,

You have such a great mellow so I would pick songs that compliment that. Examples would include,

Peaceful Easy Feeling - by the Eagles
When you say nothing at All - by Ronan Keating.
Tequila Sunrise - Eagles
Have you ever seen the rain - CCR

I am really excited for you as I know how relented you are and how much fun you are going to have with this.

Bud

6stringbostic

Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:35 pm

chas, will be anxious to see video! i envy you the opportunity. i don't have the time/balz anymore to get myself in circles to do this kinda thing! 8-) will live vicariously through your endeavors for now.... best of luck and have fun!

AndyT

Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:29 pm

Chas,

Sent you some chord sheets.

Chasplaya

Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:04 pm

6stringbostic wrote:
chas, will be anxious to see video! i envy you the opportunity. i don't have the time/balz anymore to get myself in circles to do this kinda thing! 8-) will live vicariously through your endeavors for now.... best of luck and have fun!
Not sure I have the time/balz either anymore. The guy running the band just increased the set list by another 6 songs!! I was just getting my head around the set list I've posted on here and thinking it could be worse... And it just did lol... Last time we did this we had a DVD made , for internal Police circulation only for some obscure reason. So hopefully we can get the same guy to video again, the line up has changed since the last session so I believe we won't have same issues as last time with releasing it.

Chasplaya

Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:35 am

AndyT wrote:
Chas,

Sent you some chord sheets.
Cheers Andy, always new I could rely on help from someone here.

Much appreciated

Chas

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic