Thank you from Al

neverfoundthetime

Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:54 am

Another spammer! I reported him too. I'll be selling seats for anyone wishing to watch how high Matt can kick kendra24james' ass off this site! Proceeds go to a charity of Al's choice.

MarkM

Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:00 am

Al,

Wow. Where the heck was I????? 4 months ago this you posted this. Well I guess that puts us around Christmas or so and I was ........... hmmmmmmm...........ahh.................dipping into the eggnog............

Anyway. Sorry to be late on this. Great job and congratulations on the camera!!!!!!!!! For a second I thought the guitar give away happened and I slept through the rest of April...... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

MarkM

AcousticAl

Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:35 pm

MarkM wrote:
Al,

Wow. Where the heck was I????? 4 months ago this you posted this. Well I guess that puts us around Christmas or so and I was ........... hmmmmmmm...........ahh.................dipping into the eggnog............

Anyway. Sorry to be late on this. Great job and congratulations on the camera!!!!!!!!! For a second I thought the guitar give away happened and I slept through the rest of April...... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

MarkM

haha. I don't think I'm in the running for the guitar, but thanks for the ego boost.

On the positive side, she did "like way of [my] thought process".
:huh:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic