Win a Guitar Contest entry from member IzzyHara 2/25/10

michelew

Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:29 am

FANTASTIC!!!!!

So what really happened Izzy?... You could decide which one to play so you though 'I'll just play them all'?

How on earth do you all come up this these brilliant ideas and lyrics?? Actually Izzy you are of course right,,,I'm just sooooo good that I thought I'd just sit back for this one and give beginners like you (ha hem...??) a chance..... well something like that..... (I wish I was half as good as you)

Good luck - the competition just gets tougher every day.

izzyhara

Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:12 am

michelew wrote:
FANTASTIC!!!!!

So what really happened Izzy?... You could decide which one to play so you though 'I'll just play them all'?

How on earth do you all come up this these brilliant ideas and lyrics?? Actually Izzy you are of course right,,,I'm just sooooo good that I thought I'd just sit back for this one and give beginners like you (ha hem...??) a chance..... well something like that..... (I wish I was half as good as you)

Good luck - the competition just gets tougher every day.
Oh I am SO glad you aren't going to participate. Whew !!! I'm still in the top 19 (well duh - there are only 19 entries so far!!!) Yea - what a riot that I know the beginnings of 100's of songs. But hey, I thought, why not make that work to my advantage? My original video was 4 hours long as I did the first measure of EVERY song in Target.... not really. What you all should gain from my post is that you can start almost every song on G. This was actually pretty fun and a bit tricky to put together. Mostly I get these silly inspirations when I am supposed to be working and just try to run with them. Thanks for the encouragement. This has been quite fun..... Izzy

ffsooo3

Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:16 pm

Brilliant. Loved it. Very clever. But your video said "this is my last entry". IT CAN'T BE!!! You now have to make each snippet of song a full length entry!

Chasplaya

Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:52 pm

michelew wrote:
FANTASTIC!!!!!

Actually Izzy you are of course right,,,I'm just sooooo good that I thought I'd just sit back for this one and give beginners like you (ha hem...??) a chance..... well something like that.....
My sentiments entirely although all going well my debut will hit the screen later today and then no one will win as the site will be closed down by the good taste Police!

izzyhara

Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:34 pm

ffsooo3 wrote:
Brilliant. Loved it. Very clever. But your video said "this is my last entry". IT CAN'T BE!!! You now have to make each snippet of song a full length entry!
Oh dear.... I just got another inspiration !!! I will do the END of every song in the Target program....
If I kept doing all the ideas I have, I would just be competing with you for the over achiever award !!! :laugh:

MarkM

Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:04 am

Awesome Izzy!!! Simply awesome. I loved every minute of it. You have some serious talent there. I'll say it again. Your voice is magical!!! I never get tired of listening to it. Good luck with this. You not only set the bar you welded it down.

MarkM

neverfoundthetime

Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:23 am

Dang Izzy! You really want to win this competition eh? You have a great talent and lovely voice and style. Neil and Matt will have a BIG headache judging this competition... serves them right!! ;)

...but no more of this .... you're gonna hide your self away... stuff any more... more visuals please! Get creative girl! Thank you. :)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic